Competitions Ultimate Footy 2017 - Please Beat WGS Edition - DRAFT COMPLETE

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got no issue with extending the times, just last time it got really quick towards the end and it was pretty easy to miss if the last couple picks before yours went fast.
Set up pre selection

Sent from my SM-P555 using Tapatalk

Silver lining is you get two picks in a row.

Hrmmmm Scully and Trengove or Petracca and Brayshaw?? *scratches chin thoughtfully*

Hmmm first pick. To Gawn or not to Gawn....

Don't let me unduly influence you, but I really feel like this is Ty Vickery's year...

Hey Striker475, any chance we can move the draft forward a bit thus giving everyone a little longer with their picks?
Eh, I said first week of March initially which is why I set that date.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How long do you get to make a draft choice? The last one of these I did was 1 minute

3 hours normally. If you miss a few in a row, it winds down to a minute because you're "inactive".

That's going to be a lot less stressful

You can set up an auto pick queue if you do happen to miss a few. Just be careful that your lined up picks don't all disappear in a flurry and you end up selecting Rowan Bewick with a much higher pick than you'd normally use.

You can set up an auto pick queue if you do happen to miss a few. Just be careful that your lined up picks don't all disappear in a flurry and you end up selecting Rowan Bewick with a much higher pick than you'd normally use.

I was planning to pick Rohan Bewick with pick 17 though??

I was planning to pick Rohan Bewick with pick 17 though??

You should be so lucky - I think he'll be gone by then. After Ty Vickery, he's my next bet to have a breakout year...

Or end up with 6 ruckman

We all love Gawn, but geez it would be hard to go past Dangerfield wouldn't it?

I think Danger has peaked. Drafting him in the first two rounds would be silly. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back