US Election 2020: President Biden and VP Harris - The Aftermath

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Balls In maybe it's time to realise there is something else to do with your life. You're just wasting a fair portion of it at this point.
Don't say that. It's fun which dumbasses full further down the rabbit hole.

If anything, you have a moral duty to keep pushing them.

I know but fu**kkkkkkkk! I can’t stand the stupidity.
Yeah, same here. A pattern was forming:
FK/Balls: *outrage bluster* "The voter/Election fraud has been massive".
Me (and several others in here): "But no voter/Election fraud has been established on a scale even remotely close to overturning a single State's results. ALL but one of the Law Suits have been thrown out; the affidavits dismissed as hearsay or bullsh1t".
Them: "Well, yeah, but nah. Fraud! Fraud! FRAUD!".
I was starting to find it teeth-gritting-exasperating :grimacing::grimacing: and exhausting so I just stopped replying to/ reasoning with both of them.
The needle on my aggravation-O-meter has dropped considerably.

It might go without saying that 2021 will be a better year than 2020, either way next year when Trump is a private citizen there is nothing stopping the state of NY from investigsting his ass in a civil suit. He'd be a goner if he's base would stop giving him money.
Thanks for that interview.
James is smart, eloquent, calm. I hope she succeeds.

The clown show is remarkable and just so chock full of lols. If there wasn’t heaps of my friends and family being f’ed over by this farce, it would be hugely hilarious. The United States currently has no real governance, its ******* so sad. Anyone that thinks this is funny or some sh*t, grow the fu** up. People are dying by the truckload because of this joker.
Along those lines, on Friday morning I emailed my friend in Yonkers NY:
"ABC24 just did report on US numbers/deaths/people hospitalized.
NY has hit 7,300 cases/day.
180,000+ cases/day nationally.
2800+ deaths/day. [ALL numbers worse, now]
TOM [The Orange Man] plays golf. No coordinated strategy. Will get worse as Winter sets in. Must be near-impossible to contact-trace.

It's HORRIFYING. :eek::eek: ".

Her reply, succinct:
" We are idiots. Leader is ridiculous. It’s going to be a long winter for us ".

Funny you should say that. I hope you saw it because Don Lemon had one of these dead people on his show a couple of weeks ago. A lady from Georgia. She was very nice. She explained that she voted for Trump in 2016 but wound up regretting it because he was so unpleasant as President and she was unhappy with his response to Covid and voted for Joe Biden this time. Oh, and the dead person thing? Well, she just happened to have the same name as another lady (who did die). Fancy that - two people having the same name in a state of more than 10 million people!

My electorate has 2 other blokes with the same name as me, including middle name. Must be some electoral fraud going on in Australia too.

Yeah, same here. A pattern was forming:
FK/Balls: *outrage bluster* "The voter/Election fraud has been massive".
Me (and several others in here): "But no voter/Election fraud has been established on a scale even remotely close to overturning a single State's results. ALL but one of the Law Suits have been thrown out; the affidavits dismissed as hearsay or bullsh1t".
Them: "Well, yeah, but nah. Fraud! Fraud! FRAUD!".
I was starting to find it teeth-gritting-exasperating :grimacing::grimacing: and exhausting so I just stopped replying to/ reasoning with both of them.
The needle on my aggravation-O-meter has dropped considerably.
It’s not like this is whether aliens exist or that horoscopes work. This is people refusing to believe in actual concrete evidence. There’s no logic or reason. I’m sure if there was actual definitive proof of fraud (There’s isn’t) and not some half baked videos that can mislead idiots, we would all change our tune and apologise because we all actually have sound reason and logic. It’s baffling man

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Evidence of what though? Foget the narrators tale, the video shows nothing of what's claimed.

What I find so funny about that video, is that they make a big deal about the table being brought in, nothing under it, and then presto; watch me pull a rabbit outta my hat! I'm surprised a conga line of clowns didn't start climbing out of the "suitcases". Lol

Don't you stop to question how the ballot boxes got there in the first place and why they don't show you that footage?

Someone's playing three-card Monte and you're the perfect mark.
The suitcases were already under the table as it was wheeled in, hence the table cloth to conceal them. These debunkings show horrifically poor comprehension levels.

B..b..but the AFFADAVITS!!!!

I like the Army Captain one. Served one year in Afghanistan which helped him learn about elections and voting patterns. You know, from all the Democratic elections they have in Afghanistan.

The suitcases were already under the table as it was wheeled in, hence the table cloth to conceal them. These debunkings show horrifically poor comprehension levels.
The Georgian electoral commissioner has investigated and debunked this, and recertified the results. But don’t worry, another one will be along shortly.

There was this movie about a car crash on the Lifetime Channel that had people in it and someone died and stuff and Chappaquiddick, Chavez, Blofeld, island, sky, boat, helicopter, van, suitcases.....and stuff.

Was on TV and everything, so I feel pretty damn empowered to overturn all this stuff.

$207.5 mil + and counting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back