US Election 2020: President Biden and VP Harris - The Aftermath

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Hillary had 500 people saying they witnessed voter fraud (and were prepared to purger themselves in court by swearing on it), do you honestly think Hillary would have conceded the election? Really? Hillary?
I hope Trump never concedes.
He's doing tremendous damage to the Republican Party and I hope this lasts as long as it can.
But the real lasting legacy of Trump will be if he contributes to the Republicans losing control of the Senate.

They aren't the same thing. If Hillary tried to claim mass voter fraud I'd say that rubbish because the republican base overwhelmingly vote in person on polling day

Hang on, I thought it was the software switching votes now?

The truth is you believe what you want to believe. There's no rhyme nor reason beyond this. Just good ol' fashioned bias.

If Hillary had 500 people saying they witnessed voter fraud (and were prepared to purger themselves in court by swearing on it), do you honestly think Hillary would have conceded the election? Really? Hillary?
Purger themselves.

Well Trump and his sad, undignified stooges are taking a giant dump on everything in sight so you are right, at least, in this case.

Hang on, I thought it was the software switching votes now?

The truth is you believe what you want to believe. There's no rhyme nor reason beyond this. Just good ol' fashioned bias.

Balls In (and every other Trump supporter) has no idea how the Dominion system works let alone that it could commit fraud.

Hilary conceded as soon as she knew she had lost the election.
For Trump I don't think he has the mental ability to process information like that.

In this scenario do they have any proof?
That's the $64,000 question yeah? We are all just speculating. At one extreme Biden supporters and most of the media are adamant there is zero proof of any election fraud whereas a good whack of the republican base think there was enough fraud to have flipped the election. IMO probably there was some fraud but its debatable if it was enough to alter the result. But none of us know.

the republican base overwhelmingly vote in person on polling day
After a massive campaign of demonisation of the mail-in ballot process, of course they do.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's the $64,000 question yeah? We are all just speculating. At one extreme Biden supporters and most of the media are adamant there is zero proof of any election fraud whereas a good whack of the republican base think there was enough fraud to have flipped the election. IMO probably there was some fraud but its debatable if it was enough to alter the result. But none of us know.

Venezuela,Cuba and German voting machines.

We do know. We know there was none, because if there was fraud, there would be many many credible whistleblowers coming forward and actual evidence already presented. Elections require tens of thousands of officials from both sides of politics, as well as impartial, as well as observers, party and campaign reps etc. Not a single one of these tens of thousands of people in official electoral roles has lodged a formal whistleblower complaint detailing widespread fraud, so it’s either the single greatest cover up in history, or conspiracy bullshit concocted by Trump and his goons simply to delegitimise the electoral process because he lost.

Last edited:
Anyways this is the Biggest I mean Hugest Rigged Election of a lifetime.
Never mind the down the ballot votes that flipped blue to red just ignore that.
The media is out to get Trump with help from corrupt republican appointed judges.
This needs to end.
Stand up patriots the time has come.

Please don't speak for me. I believe some of us have a good understanding of the situiation.

Do you know how Dominion systems work?

I do.

We do know. We know there was none, because if there was fraud, there would be many many credible whistleblowers coming forward and actual evidence already presented. Elections require tens of thousands of officials from both sides of politics, as well as impartial, as well as observers, party and campaign reps etc. Not a single one of these tens of thousands of people in official electoral roles has lodged a formal whistleblower complaint detailing widespread fraud, so it’s either the single greatest cover up in history, or conspiracy bullshit concocted by Trump and his goons simply to delegitimise the electoral process because he lost.

If there was actually fraud like it was claimed, they would've conceded the election and let the FBI, CIA or whoever else, to investigate and pile up the evidence. The VERY LAST THING YOU WANT TO DO is alert the fraudsters that you are on to them. Really dumb. Like dumb, dumb.

Could you imagine doing an undercover sting for say drugs and then telling the drug lords "we are going to sit outside your house to see what's going on." When you see nothing, you decide to knock on their front door and ask to come in so you can see if you are dealing drugs or not. Then you come in and complain the drugs are missing, and they tell you that was no drugs here in the first place. The next day you go to court with your evidence.

IMO probably there was some fraud but its debatable if it was enough to alter the result. But none of us know.
We know there is minor fraud. There always will be. There have been lots of little bits of evidence to show this. Take that as a given.

If there was enough to change an election result - hundreds of thousands of votes - there would be evidence. If not, well then bravo! Massive conspiracy pulled off and only Q Anon and millions of followers realised.

I hope Trump never concedes.
He's doing tremendous damage to the Republican Party and I hope this lasts as long as it can.
But the real lasting legacy of Trump will be if he contributes to the Republicans losing control of the Senate.

Certainly if he immediately tries to keep his base engaged with his entertaining ways. Splitting them off from the GOP.

Leaving that leftie MSM Fox network for a more obliging FRW media outlet may enable him to keep them entranced until 2024.

'Maintain the rage' :)

I hope so. ;)

Just to put the mirror back on you - if there was any proof of this fraud then the legal system would have said so and overturned the result

It sort of was funny for a bit but this is seriously disturbing at this point. The Republican Party and Trump are an absolute disgrace and stain on democracy.

Instead of licking their wounds like normal human beings and moving on, these idiots take a leaf out of various famous regimes and make a bogus bogeyman in the form of a rigged election. It’s a continuation of Trump’s Nazi like spiral where he spends four years running America into the ground and then now fools his mindless minions into thinking America has to be saved and can only be saved by this man. It is a tactic consistent with numerous infamous regimes. The election is the next step.

This is dangerous. It’s not a joke. This only widens the divide in the country. You’ve got a whole bunch of Trump voters now angry and moronically convinced they have been cheated. All because their supreme leader said so. I can already see what is going to happen in a few months. We’ll see some deaths. Maybe attacks on government people or buildings. These people are being radicalised by this dangerous and disgraceful man.

In a time when thousands of Americans die a day, this complete and utter campaigner is telling everyone what a victim he is and how badly a bogus bogeyman in the “left” have run this country into the ground. Despite the fact that this idiot has been in power and has a massive say for four years. It’s unbelievable

Trump and a number of others should be jailed.

Thank * for the judges doing their jobs and stopping this dangerous imbecile from stealing office.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back