US Election 2020: President Biden and VP Harris - The Aftermath

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

You acknowledge that you don't know how Dominion systems works. Can you go tell your Trump supporter friends on facebook and Sidney that 'someone you know" on how the Dominion system works has told you that the Dominion cannot rig the election. Thanks.

The one bit I don't get is...

The paper ballot

How does the dominion software change the paper ballot it generates at the time of voting?

The bit I dont get is why they are only questioning one part of the ballot?
Not the others?

Just concede you muppet.

Yep, I'm surprised that still no one has touched the senate/down-ballot conundrum.

Honestly thought the luminaries over at 8chan or parler would have cobbled together some kind of narrative for propagation by now. Lack of attention to detail imo, conspiracy theories ain't what they used to be :(

Last edited:

The paper ballot

How does the dominion software change the paper ballot it generates at the time of voting?

Correct, it doesn't. It's a printed copy that is then given to an election worker. If it changed it then it would not count. But it doesn't.

The paper ballot

Aurora Borealis

giphy.gif

That's the $64,000 question yeah? We are all just speculating. At one extreme Biden supporters and most of the media are adamant there is zero proof of any election fraud whereas a good whack of the republican base think there was enough fraud to have flipped the election. IMO probably there was some fraud but its debatable if it was enough to alter the result. But none of us know.

Wouldn’t we know at least something by now?

You could basically claim any election ever is fraudulent using your logic.

Wouldn’t we know at least something by now?

You could basically claim any election ever is fraudulent using your logic.

Trump is running the cash-con.

Sometimes I wonder if he's the ultimate troll. Literally laughs at the world and the GOP stooges around him whilst running a massive con. Says what he likes and still gets 70million people to vote for him.

Imagine the ego-trip actually being self-aware enough to know how much of a w***er you are, and yet how many people worship you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We do know some things. Not enough things. Everything else is baseless speculation.
One side is baseless speculation. The other side is proven facts, backed by evidence, verified by independent authorities.

Facts don't care about your feelings.

It sort of was funny for a bit but this is seriously disturbing at this point. The Republican Party and Trump are an absolute disgrace and stain on democracy.

Instead of licking their wounds like normal human beings and moving on, these idiots take a leaf out of various famous regimes and make a bogus bogeyman in the form of a rigged election. It’s a continuation of Trump’s Nazi like spiral where he spends four years running America into the ground and then now fools his mindless minions into thinking America has to be saved and can only be saved by this man. It is a tactic consistent with numerous infamous regimes. The election is the next step.

This is dangerous. It’s not a joke. This only widens the divide in the country. You’ve got a whole bunch of Trump voters now angry and moronically convinced they have been cheated. All because their supreme leader said so. I can already see what is going to happen in a few months. We’ll see some deaths. Maybe attacks on government people or buildings. These people are being radicalised by this dangerous and disgraceful man.

In a time when thousands of Americans die a day, this complete and utter campaigner is telling everyone what a victim he is and how badly a bogus bogeyman in the “left” have run this country into the ground. Despite the fact that this idiot has been in power and has a massive say for four years. It’s unbelievable

Trump and a number of others should be jailed.

Thank fu** for the judges doing their jobs and stopping this dangerous imbecile from stealing office.

I agree among other things Trump should be charged for treason.

Trump is running the cash-con.

Sometimes I wonder if he's the ultimate troll. Literally laughs at the world and the GOP stooges around him whilst running a massive con. Says what he likes and still gets 70million people to vote for him.

Imagine the ego-trip actually being self-aware enough to know how much of a w***er you are, and yet how many people worship you.

Yeah we know it’s a cash con.

I don’t think he’s self aware enough to know. But yes it would be quite amazing if he did know what a total *head he was.

Silence is destroying America and their Reputation

In fairness to Romney, he was the only Republican Senator to vote for impeachment. His views on Trump's contempt for the truth is on the record.

It will be fascinating to see how the next two months plays out and unfortunately it could set an ugly precedent for future elections.

In fairness to Romney, he was the only Republican Senator to vote for impeachment. His views on Trump's contempt for the truth is on the record.

It will be fascinating to see how the next two months plays out and unfortunately it could set an ugly precedent for future elections

Do you see anything else sprouting from this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back