The Next President and VP will be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is continued in... The Aftermath

Last edited:

I was disappointed to see ABC (Australia) go with the juvenile take to appease their juvenile-minded audience.

'Trump wants to stop votes from being counted after today'.

Come on, how far gone (or how far drunk) do you have to be to believe this?

I was disappointed to see ABC (Australia) go with the juvenile take to appease their juvenile-minded audience.

'Trump wants to stop votes from being counted after today'.

Come on, how far gone (or how far drunk) do you have to be to believe this?

I'm pro-trump, and he said exactly that. What he meant was postal votes that hadn't arrived by today shouldn't be counted.

It is becoming increasingly clear that people simply don’t care about progressive issues. They don’t care about the environment. They don’t care about race. They don’t care about LBGTQIA. They don’t care about any policy.

People simply don’t like change.

And all the progressive issues represent change and not enough people want to do it.

And change is the easiest thing in the world to attack.

Nah, back in 2016 enough people saw Trump as a potential opportunity to reform a corrupt system.

2020 appears to be more a case of Trump's remaining base being unexpectedly large, or the negative partisanship against him being less than expected. Biden vice versa obviously.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He actually does. Australia are the ones copping in the arse for his trade war with China.
Oh please. We were firing up with China long before Trump came along. This rhetoric has popped up the closer the election has got.

He does. Just like every US President does. Nobody has been conned.

Idiot Americans have been conned into thinking Trump’s absurd ideas are practical and his moves benefit them not the 1%. This is a clown who doesn’t understand what a trade deficit is. A clown who thinks men still work in the Ford factory like it’s 1930.
The US president does not have a big effect on every day Australians lives. As long as America's Reagonomics are in place and Australia remains a strategic ally, it has two fifths of * all effect on us. Until someone can come in and re-jig their entire system then our relationship with the US will run itself.

Manufacturing is a giant part of the US, 12% of total output to be exact. Never mind he's actually sent manufacturing backwards with his tariffs that US firms pay for that nobody has seemed to notice.

Looking at the numbers left in the 5 key states remaining, and the way the percentages look like they might break based on where the vote is, Biden can definitely eek this out.

The court cases will be insane.
tenor.gif

Mail in ballots that have been used for years and no one has cared: "This is seriously rigged, I wouldn't trust it"

The Electroral College system that means 3 of the last 6 elections have resulted in the person who gets less votes winning: "SOMETHING SOMETHING TRADITION. SOMETHING SOMETHING CONSTITUTION. SOMETHING SOMETHING ABRAHAM LINCOLN"

Not since the Cuban missile crisis.

After then the Doomsday clock has largely been moved backwards, with the START treaties and other nuclear non proliferation treaties, the dismantling of the Berlin wall, Perestroika and the dissolution of the USSR and so forth.

It got all the way back to 17 minutes to midnight.

Over the past decade it's been steadily moving forwards again. We're now at 100 seconds to midnight.

Midnight meaning 'full scale nuclear war or other humanity ending extinction event'.

View attachment 1003369

Read it for yourself:

https://thebulletin.org/doomsday-clock/current-time
tahts some of the most alarmist bs ive ever cast my eyes upon. Did you duck for cover when the Mayan calander predicted the end of the world too? Geez man if you buy everything that someone sells you are basically part-owner. Oh and if you do believe that graph than what... are you admitting that Obama has taken us closer to full scale nuclear war?

Mail in ballots that have been used for years and no one has cared: "This is seriously rigged, I wouldn't trust it"

The Electroral College system that means 3 of the last 6 elections have resulted in the person who gets less votes winning: "SOMETHING SOMETHING TRADITION. SOMETHING SOMETHING CONSTITUTION. SOMETHING SOMETHING ABRAHAM LINCOLN"
It is such a stupid system. No balance at all.

Two different issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back