• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is continued in... The Aftermath

Last edited:
A few thoughts:

BLM protests die down without a president who fans the flames of racial tensions.
Biden won't be pulled far to the left. What you see is pretty much what you get.
Trump is a savvy businessman who won't be pulled back into politics thinking he has something to prove. He'll cut his losses and run.
I don't know what Biden will do in respect to covid or healthcare, but it couldn't possibly be worse than Trump.

Agree.

If Biden had to be dragged around 'weekend at Bernie's style,' I'd still vote for a corpse over Trump.

I continue to be amazed that the Democrats don't put up a more electable candidate.

We kinda knew that Hillary would be like Obama but with more corruption and a sneering attitude to the working class. Sanders is reputable policy-wise but doesn't have a strong personal appeal.

Who will be dragging the 'weekend at Bernie's corpse' around? ie who really is pulling the strings on this senile fool? He will be the most powerful man on the planet. And how long before Harris takes over?

Here's the thing about the Biden age issue that people love to bring up. Even if you accept that he's senile and losing his mind, the fact that the people around him will be 100% more competent than the idiots Trump has allowed to infiltrate government institutions.

Think about all the appointments he's made of people in no way qualified to manage high level departments. De Joy, De Vos, Barr, etc. Not to mention complete campaigners like Stephen Miller, Kushner and his moron children.

Cut the cancer out.

Imagine the money the Biden family can get from the Saudis. Chinese. Russians. Oh boy.

We don't all live in Bayswater.
[/QUOTE]
I live in Bayswater, Perth. Sometimes a truck gets stuck under the bridge near the train station.
Nothing else much happens.
Mind you, the gourmet cheese shop near the bridge shut down a few months ago.
That caused a bit of controversy.

Younger than McConnell though.

Surely these men hit their peak 20-30 years ago. Enough with the dusty old farts.
Though I do see that Madison Cawthorn has been elected today, becoming the youngest Congressman at 25 years old.

Here's the thing about the Biden age issue that people love to bring up. Even if you accept that he's senile and losing his mind, the fact that the people around him will be 100% more competent than the idiots Trump has allowed to infiltrate government institutions.

Think about all the appointments he's made of people in no way qualified to manage high level departments. De Joy, De Vos, Barr, etc. Not to mention complete campaigners like Stephen Miller, Kushner and his moron children.

Cut the cancer out.

He gave us Kayleigh McEnany

That seals the deal.

I live in Bayswater, Perth. Sometimes a truck gets stuck under the bridge near the train station.
Even the gourmet cheese shop near the bridge shut down a few months ago.

Hahahahaha

The oh so humble Sean Hannity and Tucker Carlson.
I thought that but i'm not sure arrogant fits either of them.

hannity's the smarmiest
carlson's the thickest.

Lemon's pretty sure of himself , but i probably would be too if i had a 12 inch co[USER BANNED]

Last edited:
Howdy, once again.

Been looking over your posts since my last drive by stop by earlier and am pleased that most of you have behaved yourselves(unlike my President tonight). Of course there have been a few exceptions, but I shan't name names. Interesting developments in the vote count. I certainly hope Wisconsin continues to shift to Joe and that Michigan will make up for their 2016 vote. Both those states are kind of like little brothers to us Illinoisans. Sometimes they need a kick in the ass, but they eventually come good.

My KFC dinner was delicious, especially the Mountain Dew I had. It was just like being back in 1968 and watching Dick Nixon beat HHH for President on our black and white TV while consuming a Banquet Salisbury Steak TV dinner.

I am hopeful as I was before for a victory, but I am a very patient person so will wait until all votes are counted to either sit here in a stupor or dance with my walking frame, alone again, naturally.

I might have another early night. I hope my sleeping pill will work its magic and I'll wake up in the morning, check that bastion of liberalism, CNN, and smile.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A few thoughts:

BLM protests die down without a president who fans the flames of racial tensions.
Biden won't be pulled far to the left. What you see is pretty much what you get.
Trump is a savvy businessman who won't be pulled back into politics thinking he has something to prove. He'll cut his losses and run.
I don't know what Biden will do in respect to covid or healthcare, but it couldn't possibly be worse than Trump.

Agree with the last two.

Hopefully there are no more controversial police shootings, but if there are, do you think the reactions will be far different just because Trump is out of office?
Disagree with your left assessment, but it wouldn't surprise me either way.

Mind you, the gourmet cheese shop near the bridge shut down a few months ago.
[/QUOTE]

Apparently they will call a snow day in the schools when the next truck gets stuck under that bridge.

You heard it here first. 122019.jpg

I thought that but i'm not sure arrogant fits either of them.

hannity's the smarmiest
carlson's the thickest.

Lemon's pretty sure of himself , but i would be too if i had a 12 inch co[USER BANNED]

Yes Fox news is incredibly weird but lemon has that something super annoying about him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back