The Next President and VP will be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is continued in... The Aftermath

Last edited:

No chance that fat old campaigner hasn't had a heart attack and died by 2024.
He'll be in prison regardless.
Why? What happened?
Bunch of right wing hacks going early. Few posters that seemed to want to appear apathetic either way earlier in the day blowing their loads over an apparent Trump win.

It's gone into extra time and VAR will decide it. But both teams should have been eliminated in the quarter finals.

Are you saying we're not back here next week to see the Yanks vote again, with Lionel Richie doing pre-election entertainment?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone in particular?
I've been weighing up posting a compilation of the best ones tomorrow.

YippeeYiYeo's suggestion that Republicans were surging late in states due to them voting late because they were at work unlike the unemployed Dems was one of the better takes.

That this is so close is ******* embarrassing.

As we heard over and over again in 2016, but not much since after he won, Trump is the worst major candidate for President ever. This has turned into a shitshow, and everyone who thought a drooling half invalid was the person to blow this clown out of the water should be embarrassed. They’ll think wishy washy bullshit that nobody likes will be key to winning in 2024, but that’s because they have the self awareness of Elaine Benes on a dancefloor.

As we heard over and over again in 2016, but not much since after he won, Trump is the worst major candidate for President ever. This has turned into a shitshow, and everyone who thought a drooling half invalid was the person to blow this clown out of the water should be embarrassed. They’ll think wishy washy bullshit that nobody likes will be key to winning in 2024, but that’s because they have the self awareness of Elaine Benes on a dancefloor.
Long-term I doubt the Dems will have much problems unless the Republicans have an identity crisis.

Texas will eventually go blue and it's hard to see the Republicans ever winning an election again once that happens.

It's not really close though. It's just the order the votes are being counted in. Biden is going to have a big win.

it is not really that stupid. The democrats just don't like it because it doesn't suit them.

It is a system to make sure all the states have a decent voice. Our senate works almost exactly the same. A vote in NSW in the senate is worth less than a vote in Tasmania.

If only the United States could construct something.... Senatey....

it is not really that stupid. The democrats just don't like it because it doesn't suit them.

It is a system to make sure all the states have a decent voice. Our senate works almost exactly the same. A vote in NSW in the senate is worth less than a vote in Tasmania.

No, it really isn’t the same. It would be like if we didn’t have individual seats in Australia and just states, and winner takes all from each state, no preferences and weighted unevenly in regards to the population. That’s for the lower house.

The senate, yes I’m not a fan of that.

* me drunk i'm a nervous wreck with all these jinxes today.

I say this in the nicest possible context -

FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT'S DECENT, STOP MAKING ******* PREDICTIONS, YOU'RE GONNA ******* JINX IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back