The Next President and VP will be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is continued in... The Aftermath

Last edited:
Indeed. Sums it up for me.

Maybe sneaking in some minimalist national health scheme, lets call it Obamacare is as much as we can hope for.;)

Not a lot of difference between Democrats & Republicans in most things. The party supporters at the edges are mad. The middle ground probably not so much. Maybe!!

Not a lot will change. Maybe a more sensible foreign policy & some attempt to control the virus even at this late stage.

I never commented on Russiagate or Ukraingate. I thought it pointless & a waste of energy to speculate.

However, from day one, I've railed against someone who has never been anything in life but a CHEAT. A Liar, a gutless bully & terrible antisocial narcissist. Being fat & orange didn't help much either. :)

I just hope the 'Revenuers' get him, he goes bankrupt & off to jail wearing a huuuuugge double bummed orange jump suit. OOOOOO! what a horrible picture that conjures up in the mind!!!!!

The rest of his 'ugly' family can get stuffed too. They'll probably all end up drug F&%$T & in a gutter somewhere anyway. They're ugly human beings in the truest sense.
just as Obama represented a tabula rasa canvas for the polis to transfer their ambitions on,

guess what, Trump inverted it and played the same cards but for the folks who were left behind. The Dems are the establishment educated Beltway fourthEstate class, they have the economic resources and the banks, the Clintons were the bagmen for the Dems, and BO was in hock to the Wall Street Interests and Jamie Dimon at JP Morgan,

Trump spoke to the common man in the flyover states.

I put it to you, Trump never lied, his entire constituency was within 10 feet of a smartphone of a google search to verify facts and details, Trump was never gonna bring back mines in Appalachia, production lines in Pittsburgh, union motor industry jobs in Detroit. He said that (he would bring them back). But that was not possible, folks are not stupid rubes. They prefered to support DT than the establishment interests.

Trump lacks candour, mien, rhetorical flourish, and gravitas. But there really is no difference. They are all corrupt. Just which are acceptably corrupt for you? Pony up with your answer and vote.

Last edited:
With Republican governors running the majority of the counting... who is to blame if there are shenanigans?

WHO?

I think that is the answer to the question. WHO. They were in cahoots with China with the making and release/spread of the Kung flu, the sole purpose to disrupt and derail Dear Leaders reign. It appears that they are now trying to finish the job by fraudulently stealing the election. Always good to diversify 😛

Last edited:
just as Obama represented a tabula rasa canvas for the polic to transfer their ambitions on,

guess what, Trump inverted it and played the same cards but for the folks who were left behind. The Dems are the establishment educated Beltway fourthEstate class, they have the economic resources and the banks, the Clintons were the bagmen for the Dems, and BO was in hock to the Wall Street Interests and Jamie Dimon at JP Morgan,

Trump spoke to the common man in the flyover states.

I put it to you, Trump never lied, his entire constituency was within 10 feet of a smartphone of a google search to verify facts and details, Trump was never gonna bring back mines in Appalachia, production lines in Pittsburgh, union motor industry jobs in Detroit. He said that. But that was not possible, folks are not stupid rubes. They prefered to support DT than the establishment interests.

Tranks lack candour, mien, rhetorical flourish, and gravitas. But there really is no different. They are all corrupt. Just which are acceptably corrupt for you? Pony up with your answer and vote.

You’re a ******* idiot.

no, I said he got what was coming, they played him off the break, and beat him at his own game, what you are looking at is chronological asymmetry, this is David Cameron x HRC '16, establishment took back what it rightly theres

Bannon and Trump should not go quietly, because they will indeed be going, but they still need to fight and not go like cowards

They need to go kicking and screaming and define legacy, don't go quietly. Use the courts and fight, but they are getting booted in 6 weeks.

What kind of moron wants leaving a room kicking and screaming as his legacy. Id assume he wants his legacy to be as he says "leading the greatest economy ever" or "building the wall".

Instead it will be sooky law suits

I put it to you, Trump never lied, his entire constituency was within 10 feet of a smartphone of a google search to verify facts and details, Trump was never gonna bring back mines in Appalachia, production lines in Pittsburgh, union motor industry jobs in Detroit. He said that. But that was not possible, folks are not stupid rubes. They prefered to support DT than the establishment interests.

Uh what? He never lied, other than when he lied?

Gotta say, it was refreshing to hear a US president speak with kindness, empathy and inclusion of all people as Biden did in his speech earlier before, haven't heard anything close to resembling that in 4 years from the US head of state, the world needs more of it.

I think that is the answer to the question. WHO. They were in cahoots with China with the making and release/spread of the Kung flu, the sole purpose to disrupt and detail Dear Leaders reign. It appears that they are now trying to finish the job by fraudulently stealing the election. Always good to diversify 😛
well, what was going on in ~March '19 (inFranceorSpain) and Spring'19 in NorthCarolina or FortBragg or Baltimore, and the Rio di Janeiro sewage in November '19, it was praps nothing, but I'd like Daniel Andrews to tell me, v LibALP Rydges humdrum

Gotta say, it was refreshing to hear a US president speak with kindness, empathy and inclusion of all people as Biden did in his speech earlier before, haven't heard anything close to resembling that in 4 years from the US head of state, the world needs more of it.
prolly cos the Fourth Estate would not allow him voice

You’re a ******* idiot.
How can anyone understand the word salad? Every post reads like the ranting of a schizophrenic who’s gone off his meds.

What kind of moron wants leaving a room kicking and screaming as his legacy. Id assume he wants his legacy to be as he says "leading the greatest economy ever" or "building the wall".

Instead it will be sooky law suits
they came in with a new set of rules, they were gonna be brawlers and no queensberry rules, dont leave milquetoast yellow-belly cowards, use the courts and fight, they had this stolen by the fraudulent absentee ballots, in decades ahead as they knock back a whiskey in their final years they will lend a nod to the DNC and give them credit for a game well-acted and achieved. They got beaten at their own game, but they must go like they came into the suite turning up the tables and unseating the 'respectable' men and women. Dont change the rules now. They lost at their own game, but dont go quietly, fight it in the courts at your disposal. The President Elect Biden will soon handover to Harris, nothing will materially change, except those struggling to reconcile a Trump administration. Those in the flyover states will get over it, because DC has never really pushed their interests, just sent them off to fight wars for the empire before they had the vote or could drink

Last edited:

Trump lacks candour, mien, rhetorical flourish, and gravitas. But there really is no different. They are all corrupt. Just which are acceptably corrupt for you? Pony up with your answer and vote.

Remarkable. You're completley wong.

Are you visiting us from a different planet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back