Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Iga Swiatek

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Other (Women)

Votes: 3 10.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd say that's a much bigger factor than 'he's annoying' lol.

I have never liked him much on the court. Do have a number of players I find annoying he’s not the only one- Sabalenka for sure! Forget Novak not winning The squealing banshee losing is better personally

He bashed his missus.
So now we're judging by character and not his tennis ok... so should we list the amount of off court s**t Novak has done? Including his selfishness and poor management during the entire Covid pandemic? What about his on court antics & questionable behaviour/sportsmanship? I can go on and on.

So now we're judging by character and not his tennis ok... so should we list the amount of off court sh*t Novak has done? Including his selfishness and poor management during the entire Covid pandemic? What about his on court antics & questionable behaviour/sportsmanship? I can go on and on.

I dislike Novak too, not sure what your point is.

So now we're judging by character and not his tennis ok... so should we list the amount of off court sh*t Novak has done? Including his selfishness and poor management during the entire Covid pandemic? What about his on court antics & questionable behaviour/sportsmanship? I can go on and on.

There's levels though, isn't there? Very few would deny that Novak is a dickhead.

But bashing your missus makes you a top-tier c*nt.

See how Djokovic embraced both Medvedev and Zverev after they defeated him in two of his biggest matches? Or offered Zverev eye drops when he had something in his eye during their match? Or the way he defended Tsitsipas in the on court interview? Or his players union to get better conditions for the playing group and more money for lower ranked players. Or when he wrote to Craig Tilley this year on behalf of other players during quarantine so they could get exercise equipment in their rooms.

Just gloss over the good stuff he does cos it fits your agenda.

See how Djokovic embraced both Medvedev and Zverev after they defeated him in two of his biggest matches? Or offered Zverev eye drops when he had something in his eye during their match? Or the way he defended Tsitsipas in the on court interview? Or his players union to get better conditions for the playing group and more money for lower ranked players. Or when he wrote to Craig Tilley this year on behalf of other players during quarantine so they could get exercise equipment in their rooms.

Or like when he held an exclusive tennis tour in the middle of the first wave of Covid, unvaccinated crowds and all.

The guy is a self-serving w***er so desperate to be loved that it's no surprise he hands out eye-drops and cookies to the other players.

You're kidding right? You believe his tantrum at the Aus open was acceptable. Wow....

Back