USA Mid Term elections in November

Remove this Banner Ad

Republicans win both houses but trump has a heart attack when celebrating during a dance on stage.
Trump survives , but becomes a vegetable. The Proud Boys and the Oath Keepers keep a vigil and spoon feed him McDonalds and Snickers bars.
Marjory Greene Taylor becomes leader and backs Putin's war against the Ukraine.
Republicans lose the next election in a landslide and the Republican party splits in two.

Republicans win both houses but trump has a heart attack when celebrating during a dance on stage.
Trump survives , but becomes a vegetable. The Proud Boys and the Oath Keepers keep a vigil and spoon feed him McDonalds and Snickers bars.
Republicans lose the next election in a landslide and the Republican party splits in two.
The Republicans have gone full on nuts. If that meant that they simply destroyed themselves in the process, that would be fine, but it looks like they could take the country down with them. Which isn't good.

This is some progressive erotica with equal parts masochism

600d59da1958200011554a5c

Fact check: True
New York Post... 'Fact check ' :drunk:

Republicans wont lose that election cos it will be rigged in their favour. There is a reason why republicans are coming out against ukraine so hard. They are trying to get their base to sympathesize with authoritarians.

You've completely lost touch with reality.
Reality doesn't matter for them anymore.

When you've spent at least half a decade being brainwashed by Murdoch and Christian conservative grifters on YouTube and telegram, reality no longer exists and has little value.

Aussies who are so passionately, blatantly and blindly parroting maga/qanon scripts have bought all the brain pills, dick pills, magic beans and snake oil.
It's been stockpiled and proudly displayed on the mantle piece.

The point of no return has long passed for them and the endorphin hit of living in that fantasy is way more valuable and enjoyable than reality.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That you think American corporate media is LeFt WiNg shows how far gone you are buddy.
That you don't think media outlets have a left wing bias shows how entrenched you are and thats the real take away here. I know the nypost and faux have a right wing bias. Keep telling yourself cnn, the guardian, the new york times, msnbc and polifact have no bias.

Anyone else bold enough to post a prediction for tomorrow?
A week ago I thought the dems would ride the wave of women votes and keep the house and win the senate by enough to discount Manchin and Sinema.

Right now I think the GOP win control of the house by a small margin, and keep the senate at a deadlock at the very least. Hope I'm wrong.

I just texted my brother in Arizona that if he votes for Kari Lake today for Governor, then he's out of my will! He is not impressed with the Democrat Katie Hobbs. He's a registered Republican but will vote for Democrats for the Senate and Secretary of State. He's not a denier.

Republicans to take both the House and the Senate. Democrats will bounce back in 2024. It's cyclical.

For Illinois:

t.png pr.jpg sc.png

Impressive considering the new congress wont start until January
Fair point. In which case revise to impeached a week after new congress sits; with the rest of the year beating the drums and the "evidence" for impeachment

(note I am not barracking for this outcome, its more what I think is going to happen)

Fair point. In which case revise to impeached a week after new congress sits; with the rest of the year beating the drums and the "evidence" for impeachment

(note I am not barracking for this outcome, its more what I think is going to happen)
It's really concerning what Marjorie Taylor Green and Lauren Boebert are going to do with power.

It looked like you were saying that the federal government should be able to enforce it's own law on the states even if those states locally vote the exact opposite way? Do you see that as a more democratic outcome?
This is a very old argument going back to the writing of the US Constitution, early rebellions, etc. The Civil War was ostensibly about the states' rights to keep slavery.
But there is the Supremacy Law.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back