USA Mid Term elections in November

Remove this Banner Ad

You’d think innocent children dying and women’s rights are two things that everyone should have a fairly similar view & opinion on.

You’d think.

Both sides are corrupt and there’s a lot of things wrong, left & right, but one side blatantly does NOTHING about children being murdered and openly supports stripping women of their rights.

Fairly easy to draw a line there.

That you don't think media outlets have a left wing bias shows how entrenched you are and thats the real take away here. I know the nypost and faux have a right wing bias. Keep telling yourself cnn, the guardian, the new york times, msnbc and polifact have no bias.
Outside of the guardian I couldn't care for any other of that utter rubbish you are trying to claim is left wing.

CNN left wing 🤣🤣

Do try again though brother.

You're just another newscorp fed cattle, towing the line. Helping the elite in their quest to keep stuffing the pockets of the elite, with your tax money.

The subtext of this gif is the real joke

aacd137d-583b-481b-b8db-d703010e84fd_text.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Man exit polls are a weird concept - so many people are happy to shout to the rafters who they voted for.

If you're that concerned by who you're voting for that you feel it needs to be totally and utterly secret after the fact when you're anonymous, then perhaps you shouldn't be voting for them?

Outside of the guardian I couldn't care for any other of that utter rubbish you are trying to claim is left wing.

CNN left wing 🤣🤣

Do try again though brother.

You're just another newscorp fed cattle, towing the line. Helping the elite in their quest to keep stuffing the pockets of the elite, with your tax money.
Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF

ok doomer or is it groomer?

you might want to get away from your news sources and discover why we are expecting a red wave.
G’day Jim. First time, long time.

Just wondering what is it specifically that you feel so strongly about that allows you to look past the lack of action in regards to innocent children being murdered at school or the stripping of women’s rights?

Look forward to a response,

Cheers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back