Use of the word 'Wog'

Remove this Banner Ad

Obviously you don't get vertigo given how high your horse is.

The word is so seldomly used I doubt it's ever an issue in being used on the site.
ahahaha

supporting Brighton is really weird anyway, like one of the naffest nothing clubs in England, but being this hateful?

have you rooted anything sub-90 kilos?

ahahaha

supporting Brighton is really weird anyway, like one of the naffest nothing clubs in England, but being this hateful?

have you rooted anything sub-90 kilos?

It's nothing hateful.

I mean if we want to learn how to be proper racists the Italians are some of the best to learn from.

I've got 3 kids with a gorgeous Aussie Croat so I'm guessing I'm doing better than you with the ladies.

There was a poster on here a few years back that insisted 'Abo' was fine to use despite it being explained multiple times as to why it isn't acceptable.

Like Paki it's the kind of term that on face value should be fine, but isn't. But whatever term you use for anyone/anything it still comes back to context and intent. Some (mostly white) people get offended by the word 'black' and you can you could use whatever the latest PC word for someone is at a given point in time and still be racist. Plenty of anti-Chinese sentiment currently due to COVID-19. Don't need to say chink/slope/whatever to do that. Etc.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Abo is ******* disgusting. how is it not censored? guess little pudgey tummied internet nerds from the suburbs who become moderators dont know real life and mix with actual Indigenous people.
I imagine it would be difficult to censor it because 99.9999% of the time it would be used as part of 'aboriginal' which shouldn't be victim to partial censoring.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Like Paki it's the kind of term that on face value should be fine, but isn't. But whatever term you use for anyone/anything it still comes back to context and intent. Some (mostly white) people get offended by the word 'black' and you can you could use whatever the latest PC word for someone is at a given point in time and still be racist. Plenty of anti-Chinese sentiment currently due to COVID-19. Don't need to say chink/slope/whatever to do that. Etc.
The big problem with Abo is that imo it is almost always used in a mildly derogatory sense at best, to at worst plain hateful manner.

They gave us better sanitation and medicine and education and irrigation and public health and roads and a freshwater system and baths and public order. What has Bostanian ever done for us?

Brought greater awareness to the existence of a minnow Pommie club, in Brighton & Hove Albion.

There probably isn't a term for indigenous people used by white people that isn't.

Didn't you just use one?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back