Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Worst bunch of rookies ever this season

Langdon injured, trade to Bonner who was crap
Ryan injured, trade to Crowden who was also crap
Naughton injured, thanks for your 0
Rice concussion
Tim Smith, stinks it up after a knock, dropped, trade back in Ryan as I'm struggling for numbers that week, stinks it up
Coffield dropped when I need players for byes
Phillips dropped when I need players for byes
Duman late withdrawal after tweaking a disc in his car during a bye week :rolleyes:
Redman injured when looking the goods

Thank **** for Guelfi, only decent downgrade rookie I've brought in this season

And screw all you KOTD flogs who got s**t job security Higgins and Ronke :mad::thumbsdown:

Rice concussion
Tim Smith, stinks it up after a knock, dropped, trade back in Ryan as I'm struggling for numbers that week, stinks it up
Duman late withdrawal after tweaking a disc in his car during a bye week :rolleyes:

And screw all you KOTD flogs who got s**t job security Higgins and Ronke :mad::thumbsdown:

giphy.gif

Rice concussion

I got lucky with Higgins and Ronke (traded in after his 7 goal game though) but I've been burnt by Naughton, Bonner, Barry, Ryan, Smith, Coffield, Ratugolea, Duman and Ridley. I doubt there would be many people that nailed all their rookies though, they've been a bigger lottery than usual this year.

I got lucky with Higgins and Ronke (traded in after his 7 goal game though) but I've been burnt by Naughton, Bonner, Barry, Ryan, Smith, Coffield, Ratugolea, Duman and Ridley. I doubt there would be many people that nailed all their rookies though, they've been a bigger lottery than usual this year.
Easily the worst bunch of downgrade rookies this year

Someone top this

Kelly groin 2 weeks in team
M Crouch hammy 2 weeks in team
Zgl 1 week in team
Ryan 1 week in team
Acres groin 1 week in team
Franklin foot 3 weeks in team
Macrae hammy 3 weeks in team
Gunston calf 2 weeks in team
Treloar hammy 1 week in team

I curse everyone I touch

Not including laird, Walters since they lasted more than 3 weeks in my team
Webster
Venebles
Kelly
Zgl
Ryan
Macrae
Treloar
Naughton
Ridley
Smith

Then we can talk about players dropped which is just as bad
Mirra
Maynard
English
Crossley
Garlett
Coffield
Phillips

We’ve all had s**t come our way, it’s how you react and deal with those problems that separates the average players from the great players.

Missing Dusty to the Hoff trade in Round 12 when I found out lazy campaigner was off to NZ. Trade refused to go through despite the ball not being bounced and the website saying 27 seconds to lockout.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A bit late but couldnt post this before.

* you Kreuzer u dopey faced mutt. Go fist yourself. I knew you were a injury prone hack so I didnt take u last year and went on to average 120 or some s**t on the run home. I though I would take the chance this year because I couldnt afford that man bun wearing flog but u returned to ur true inbred self giving a me a 78 and 39 and using a another trade and to make it worse Spankervis finally pulled the finger out of his arsehole. campaigners.

Last edited:

**** you Kreuzer u dopey faced mutt. Go fist yourself. I knew you were a injury prone hack so I didnt take u last year and went on to average 120 or some s**t on the run home. I though I would take the chance this year because I couldnt afford that man bun wearing flog but u returned to ur true inbred self giving a me a 78 and 39 and using a another trade and to make it worse Spankervis finally pulled the finger out of his arsehole. campaigners.

Maybe Nank will start putting up tons more for me now that you have traded him out mate. :moustache::thumbsu:

**** you Kreuzer u dopey faced mutt. Go fist yourself. I knew you were a injury prone hack so I didnt take u last year and went on to average 120 or some s**t on the run home. I though I would take the chance this year because I couldnt afford that man bun wearing flog but u returned to ur true inbred self giving a me a 78 and 39 and using a another trade and to make it worse Spankervis finally pulled the finger out of his arsehole. campaigners.

Well said.

De Goey you prick. Bring him in they said. He will punch out 100s they said. **** me 63. I’d almost rather a 40. 60 is lazy. 40 at east means your having a mare.
Glad I dodged that bullet. I was looking seriously at Sidebottom glad I didn't do that either. Pendlebury looks like the one who will take up the space left by Treloar

Set Titch VC, was stoked with score, set Ahern as C...

Ahern late-in, no matter, set Giro C, he's yellow in the app....

No late changes for Freo game, golden...

Check fanfooty scores 2 minutes in. Sees Giro playing despite not being a late in. Too late to set C to Fyfe. FMSC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back