Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas Conflict

Remove this Banner Ad

On or around October 7th specifically? No.

Ever? I believe they would have eventually, yes.

They've done it multiple times before, they've been illegally seizing land in the West Bank.

The events of October 7th allowed them to drastically escalate what they appear to have been slowly doing anyway.

October 7th also didn't happen in a vacuum no matter how many times you try to pretend otherwise.

Slowly doing?

The peace deal brokered by Qatar between Israel / Hamas literally one week prior to Oct 7 kinda makes your claim look deluded.

It all comes back to you believing Hamas was just fighting back to oppression on Oct 7. Evidenced by mentioning a vacuum prior to Oct 7.

Like Fatah said their actions are anything but. Even if you don't appear to agree.

I mean... I'd love for you to provide any kind of source where Hamas asked for a ceasefire agreement where it specifically permits them to attack Israel and that Israel agrees not to shoot back or anything.

That would be pretty easy to find right?

Meanwhile, it takes about 3 seconds to locate where Hamas have said if Israel removes the troops from <not their land> then they'll immediately commence returning hostages.

All Hamas ceasefire deals involve them being guaranteed to stay in power in Gaza and for pretty much all Palestinian prisoners to be released including ones captured during the Oct 7 genocidal attack.

They all require Israel to stand down first.

And Hamas could have returned hostages many times before any troops entered Gaza. That would have ended the conflict right there. Did they? No. But you seem to believe they are trustworthy & honest people who wouldn't dare to ignore a ceasefire deal checks notes to see who violated last ceasefire

Israel clearly do want a ceasefire.
Upon what are you basing this assertion? Israel are the ones firing (aside a handful of Hamas rockets), they are the ones occupying Gaza. The are the only ones who can cease firing in any meaningful way. If they want to stop, why don't they stop?

Upon what are you basing this assertion? Israel are the ones firing (aside a handful of Hamas rockets), they are the ones occupying Gaza. The are the only ones who can cease firing in any meaningful way. If they want to stop, why don't they stop?

Because Hamas continues to attack them and hold on to their hostages.

Hamas just rejected a ceasefire proposal for 6 weeks - 800 prisoners returned to Hamas in exchange for 40 hostages released.

If Hamas were genuine about an immediate ceasefire they'd take that deal immediately. Go back to the negotiating table in 6 weeks time.

Because Hamas continues to attack them and hold on to their hostages.

Hamas just rejected a ceasefire proposal for 6 weeks - 800 prisoners returned to Hamas in exchange for 40 hostages released.

If Hamas were genuine about an immediate ceasefire they'd take that deal immediately. Go back to the negotiating table in 6 weeks time.
1.) Hamas is not firing anything (in any meaningful/harmful way). Hamas can't cease firing anything 2) Hamas doesn't want to give up the hostages. 3) Hamas by all accounts doesn't appear to care what happens to Gazans.

What makes you say Israel wants a ceasefire? Did you mean to write Israel wants the hostages back? The way I see it, Isarel holds all the power and can do whatever they want to do, including ceasing firing and occupying. That they don't do either suggests to me they don't want to.

The peace deal brokered by Qatar between Israel / Hamas literally one week prior to Oct 7 kinda makes your claim look deluded.

You keep referring to this 'peace deal' as though it's an open and shut answer to decades of oppression. It isn't.

It all comes back to you believing Hamas was just fighting back to oppression on Oct 7. Evidenced by mentioning a vacuum prior to Oct 7.

You should probably stop trying to tell other people what they believe, you seem to keep getting it deeply wrong.

1.) Hamas is not firing anything (in any meaningful/harmful way). Hamas can't cease firing anything 2) Hamas doesn't want to give up the hostages. 3) Hamas by all accounts doesn't appear to care what happens to Gazans.

What makes you say Israel wants a ceasefire? Did you mean to write Israel wants the hostages back? The way I see it, Isarel holds all the power and can do whatever they want to do, including ceasing firing and occupying. That they don't do either suggests to me they don't want to.

Hamas holds all the power here. They could release all hostages immediately and unconditionally. Stand down all military action.

That would make continued military action by Israel untenable. Nobody would support any such action. Hamas are fully aware returning all hostages would result in a ceasefire regardless of any agreements.

They choose not to and to prolong the war.

Go back to the negotiating table in 6 weeks time.

To clarify; they'd be doing this with Israeli troops still occupying Gaza and no hostages for leverage to get any Palestinians (that almost certainly will be) arrested / seized / captured / taken in the intervening time.

Sounds like a great deal, I don't know why the terrorist organisation isn't agreeing to it.

Hamas holds all the power here. They could release all hostages immediately and unconditionally. Stand down all military action.

That would make continued military action by Israel untenable. Nobody would support any such action. Hamas are fully aware returning all hostages would result in a ceasefire regardless of any agreements.

They choose not to and to prolong the war.

How can they return hostages when Israel shoots anyone waving a white flag?

Ceasefire needs to happen before hostages can be released safely.

You keep referring to this 'peace deal' as though it's an open and shut answer to decades of oppression. It isn't.

You keep trying to make strawman arguments while making a fool of yourself.

Let's be clear - the actions taken and the agreement made between Israel & Hamas brokered by Qatar on September 29 2023 absolutely do not suggest that Israel was trying to "take back Gaza slowly" as you cllaimed.

You keep trying to make strawman arguments while making a fool of yourself.

I don't think you know what a strawman argument is.

Let's be clear - the actions taken and the agreement made between Israel & Hamas brokered by Qatar on September 29 2023 absolutely do not suggest that Israel was trying to "take back Gaza slowly" as you cllaimed.

They were busy taking over the West Bank at the time, yes.

I also don't think the whole work permit thing is quite the same as the 'peace deal' you keep making it out to be. Israel aren't exactly doing it out of the goodness of their hearts;

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I also don't think the whole work permit thing is quite the same as the 'peace deal' you keep making it out to be. Israel aren't exactly doing it out of the goodness of their hearts;

Is Zidane using his creative license on a work permit scheme?

The agreement was in regards to Gaza, not West Bank (other than permitting travel between Gaza & West Bank)

The agreement on 29th September was separate to the work permit scheme but why let facts get in the way of a good story.

The agreement was in regards to Gaza, not West Bank (other than permitting travel between Gaza & West Bank)

... Israel was busy doing the settling thing in the West Bank whilst they'd walled off Gaza. In fact Palestinians had been shot in the West Bank in January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August and September so hardly a year of calm and peace in the region.

The agreement on 29th September was separate to the work permit scheme but why let facts get in the way of a good story.

Where's this agreement you keep referring to? If it's some kind of official peace deal I'm finding a real hard time finding it.

Eylon Levy has been fired.

The report claims that his dismissal is due to a "series" of diplomatic incidents, most prominently a post on X in response to statements by British Foreign Secretary David Cameron.

Cameron had urged the Israeli government to send more aid into the Gaza Strip, to which Levy replied claiming Israel was not limiting aid into the Palestinian enclave.

Israel's Channel 12 said the UK's Foreign Office contacted the Israeli government, asking if Levy's posts that "actually attack the position of foreign minister Cameron" reflected their official position, causing Levy's suspension.

Levy was reportedly already on "thin ice" due to his auditioning for Israel's version of Dancing With The Stars without confirming it with his supervisors, and for posting a fake video on X months ago. His spat with Cameron, however, was "the straw that broke the camel's back".

Eylon Levy has been fired.

The report claims that his dismissal is due to a "series" of diplomatic incidents, most prominently a post on X in response to statements by British Foreign Secretary David Cameron.

Cameron had urged the Israeli government to send more aid into the Gaza Strip, to which Levy replied claiming Israel was not limiting aid into the Palestinian enclave.

Israel's Channel 12 said the UK's Foreign Office contacted the Israeli government, asking if Levy's posts that "actually attack the position of foreign minister Cameron" reflected their official position, causing Levy's suspension.

Levy was reportedly already on "thin ice" due to his auditioning for Israel's version of Dancing With The Stars without confirming it with his supervisors, and for posting a fake video on X months ago. His spat with Cameron, however, was "the straw that broke the camel's back".

DWTS hahahah holy s**t

Also this happened overnight

As far as I'm concerned, that's an act of war.
Albo and Wong should pull their fingers out of their ar5e5 and immediately stop all trade or aid to Israel.
Aid workers were reportedly clearly wearing their aid insignias.

It's just (more) cold blooded murder.

But I'm sure all the Zionist adherents on here will be celebrating.

As far as I'm concerned, that's an act of war.
Albo and Wong should pull their fingers out of their ar5e5 and immediately stop all trade or aid to Israel.
Aid workers were reportedly clearly wearing their aid insignias.

It's just (more) cold blooded murder.

But I'm sure all the Zionist adherents on here will be celebrating.

Albanese has demanded FULL ACCOUNTABILITY for this.

Albanese has demanded FULL ACCOUNTABILITY for this.

Yeah, I did see that. I'm sure the IDF are quaking in their boots.

Needs immediate punitive action, not more words. Israel DGAF what Albanese says, need actions that impact them with immediate effect.

Or maybe use the Israeli formula for any retaliatory action. The one where 1 Israeli life apparently equates to 100s of Palestinian lives.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back