WBBL final: Adelaide vs Brisbane on Sun 8 Dec at 1.40pm at Allan Border Field

Remove this Banner Ad

The Renegades, without Molineux and Wyatt, put up a better fight yesterday. Pretty damning, and quite a shame for Adelaide to beat themselves as much as getting beaten when it matters most.

But in isolation I can't argue with SuperBeth and da Judge lifting silverware any day of the week.

Nice touch having the ICC T20 trophy there. Be sure to attend all 0 Women's World Cup games in your home state next year, Queenslanders and South Australians... seriously, what an insult.

As an aside, the Strikers' uncharacteristically poor display in the field was kind of a preview for how I fear the final (or even semi-final) in March might turn out. Hate to see inexperienced teams succumbing to big game pressure, and let's be honest, today is a world apart from a buzzing MCG or SCG.

The Renegades, without Molineux and Wyatt, put up a better fight yesterday. Pretty damning, and quite a shame for Adelaide to beat themselves as much as getting beaten when it matters most.

But in isolation I can't argue with SuperBeth and da Judge lifting silverware any day of the week.
Although I should add Stafanie Taylor being available wouldn't have hurt. But then again, if Pez doesn't get injured then the Sixers finish top 2 easily.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back