WCE Player Ratings 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

OP Updated after Rd 20. I realised I was a round behind, not sure what happened there, hopefully all fixed now.

As of rd 20:

Elite: 2
Above Average: 7
Average: 15
Below Average: 16

Observations: Demonstrating the downside of the player rating system is the fact that Hewett's rating has not improved over the past couple of weeks despite posting:

RD20: 1 Goal, 19 Disposals, 3 clearances
RD19: 17 Disposals, 2 clearances

This is above his average of 0.3 goals, 12.4 disposals and 2.1 clearances a game. It is clear to most fans that Hewett has been performing much better since the bye but his rating is yet to reflect that.

OP Updated after Rd 20. I realised I was a round behind, not sure what happened there, hopefully all fixed now.

As of rd 20:

Above Average: 7
Average: 15
Below Average: 16

Observations: Demonstrating the downside of the player rating system is the fact that Hewett's rating has not improved over the past couple of weeks despite posting:

RD20: 1 Goal, 19 Disposals, 3 clearances
RD19: 17 Disposals, 2 clearances

This is above his average of 0.3 goals, 12.4 disposals and 2.1 clearances a game. It is clear to most fans that Hewett has been performing much better since the bye but his rating is yet to reflect that.
after last Sunday, 23 elite

OP Updated after Rd21

As of Rd 21.

Above Average: 8
Average: 16
Below Average: 14

Observations: Hunt just scrapes into being counted as above average after a good block of games.

Luke Edwards has gone from below average to average as a 'midfielder fwd' (or 'striker' haha). Luke tends to score reasonably well in 'player ratings' despite low numbers as he tends to use his disposals well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back