Certified Legendary Thread We Are Essington - He’s back for Round 2!

Remove this Banner Ad

Jim Halpert Reaction GIF

I think I’ve worked out why we are s**t.

The club, like us, just loves this content too much to ever stop Essingtoning.

Faith, Family, Freedom / An Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti Tribute
Round 14, 2022 | Top Don
So many perfect moments.
Herb coming down the ramp at the start(LOL), choice of song, Archie getting into the X-wing at the end (&in the thumbnail), Clarko, etc, etc. “Carl chefs kiss gifs” all round

Dys having a good old laugh with Merrett after gifting WCE a goal.

FMD, that is the bloke we have leading the next generation. Inspiring stuff, what an absolute p!ss take

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dys having a good old laugh with Merrett after gifting WCE a goal.

FMD, that is the bloke we have leading the next generation. Inspiring stuff, what an absolute p!ss take

Yeah, Dys should have given Zac a spray.

You know, that dual AA midfielder who rarely makes mistakes. Absolutely spray the bloke for the rare occasion he makes the wrong choice. Good call.

You know, that dual AA midfielder who rarely makes mistakes. Absolutely spray the bloke for the rare occasion he makes the wrong choice. Good call.
I don't think he should have given him a spray. But having a laugh about it? At least look a bit disappointed or like it hurts.

Where did I say give Merrett a spray? I think he would know what he did wrong. My point is Dys could have shown a be more steady resolve, rather then having a giggle about it

Where did I say give Merrett a spray? I think he would know what he did wrong. My point is Dys could have shown a be more steady resolve, rather then having a giggle about it

Yeah, bad Dys for taking an ultra-competitive, highly talented, experienced bloke in Merrett and not being even more serious with him.

Zac knew he ****ed up, what else can you do but move on?

Mountain out of a molehill stuff right here.

On toast, crumpets or croissants?
As much as I love crumpets and/or croissants, we're talking Heppell so the theme is toast. Overcooked.

Something is wrong with our culture, but I can't quite put my finger on it. But it's always a right ol' laugh for Dyson. Bouncing back bigger and better everytime. He simply has to go on, I'm not sure there's a ground big enough for us to pay tribute to him when he hangs up the boots.

Yeah, bad Dys for taking an ultra-competitive, highly talented, experienced bloke in Merrett and not being even more serious with him.

Zac knew he ducked up, what else can you do but move on?

Mountain out of a molehill stuff right here.
I think that's the issue though. The laughter is demonstrable of an attitude that is undesirable. He didn't just move on, he had a laugh first. Not a good look.

I think that's the issue though. The laughter is demonstrable of an attitude that is undesirable. He didn't just move on, he had a laugh first. Not a good look.
Or he already knew Merritt was upset with himself (pretty obvious with Merritt slapping the turf after he got rid of the ball) and did so to lighten his mood to get him focused back on the game rather than stew on it.

This is 100% trying to find an issue when there really isn't one.

Or he already knew Merritt was upset with himself (pretty obvious with Merritt slapping the turf after he got rid of the ball) and did so to lighten his mood to get him focused back on the game rather than stew on it.

This is 100% trying to find an issue when there really isn't one.
No need. Let Merrett stew and do better. He doesn't need to be patronised. As I said, demonstrably to the young players, it's not a good look.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back