Podcast Weekly North Melbourne Podcast: The Stern Look

Shinboner/Villian of the Week

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Great episode this week. Don't know why people complain about the non-footy talk. Was very entertaining.

Loungelizard should have his own podcast

You know you could have just liked it :p

Question time, fire away ladies, gents and gaso.

There won't be a club discussion segment this week, rather, we will be discussing the three issues from the weekend.

Jb, McGuire and caro.
Ducking, again!
Ump favouritism and naughty brad (and what his punishment should be, I.e. A game coaching Richmond.)

And I promise no LL this week, he's off to start the footy show with messenger.

My apologies ladies, gents and Gaso, technology issues has seen me lose the entire recording of the podcast.

We'll return after the bye and if you would like to experience doing a podcast, please don't hesitate to pm me or one of the regulars.

Thanks guys and guys.

My apologies ladies, gents and Gaso, technology issues has seen me lose the entire recording of the podcast.

We'll return after the bye and if you would like to experience doing a podcast, please don't hesitate to pm me or one of the regulars.

Thanks guys and guys.
You sure you don't work for the AFL integrity dept and were still in tape wiping mode ? i smell a rat :p

You sure you don't work for the AFL integrity dept and were still in tape wiping mode ? i smell a rat :p
I themed the introduction as North Korean related this week:

Quivorir being People's Commissar of the Propaganda Ministery.

and

Nate7 being the Party Secretariat of the C(ommunist)AFL.

Ah fiddlesticks! was looking forward to this week's episode before heading to the game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I themed the introduction as North Korean related this week:

Quivorir being People's Commissar of the Propaganda Ministery.

and

Nate7 being the Party Secretariat of the C(ommunist)AFL.
It was far and away the best episode covering all the pertinent issues.

Your news of the lost recording has me saddened, RIP the best 55 minutes we've had!

It was far and away the best episode covering all the pertinent issues.

Your news of the lost recording has me saddened, RIP the best 55 minutes we've had!
Hahaha how convenient.... Na I'm sure it was a great ep. Surely a re-recording can happen this evening??

Ok so last week's show was the first one I've downloaded. Just spent most of my 1/2 hour drive to work listening to people laugh about badges and Chief and love songs & dedications and some other s**t while some of this board's best posters like OF, Quiv,Nate7 sat in the background waiting for a chance to talk about something relevant.
Please tell me someone takes control soon? If my drive home is like that I'm going to be on the traffic report tonight.

Ok so last week's show was the first one I've downloaded. Just spent most of my 1/2 hour drive to work listening to people laugh about badges and Chief and love songs & dedications and some other s**t while some of this board's best posters like OF, Quiv,Nate7 sat in the background waiting for a chance to talk about something relevant.
Please tell me someone takes control soon? If my drive home is like that I'm going to be on the traffic report tonight.
You've picked the worst individual podcast episode possible for control and quality.;)

Hahaha how convenient.... Na I'm sure it was a great ep. Surely a re-recording can happen this evening??
We can't waste two nights talking about sexism, political culture and Lindsay Thomas, some of us (not me evidently) have social lives.

Can I have a badge?

boo_o_1136970.jpg

Such a shame. I was looking forward to the discussion of a lot of hot topic issues this week

boo_o_1136970.jpg

Such a shame. I was looking forward to the discussion of a lot of hot topic issues this week
I'm happy to do it again tonight, but it's unfair to ask the boys to follow up after last night's efforts.

Back