Podcast Weekly North Melbourne Podcast: The Stern Look

Shinboner/Villian of the Week

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

If Nate7 giggles when he reads out my name again I am not going to...

.lubbb him anymore.
Don't incentivise him, he only do it now.

He actually does it to take the piss out of my old pronunciation of your username.

Don't incentivise him, he only do it now.

He actually does it to take the piss out of my old pronunciation of your username.

Thanks for clarification.

People were coming up to me in the street asking if I take offence when he giggles when he reads my name.

^ ps that is a total lie.

If Nate7 giggles when he reads out my name again I am not going to...

.lubbb him anymore.
Nate7 is having the week off to rub one out do Olympics stuff, I'm your special guest host for tonight

A late question I know, but this one is for Quiv.

After your television appearance last weekend, when are you joining the cast of Neighbours and how long before you replace Mr. Hensworth as Thor in the Marvel movie franchise?

Would you also consider hosting a late night talk show or even restart the series "The Weakest Link" as a host?

How special?

For instance...how many Boomer hats did you buy...I bought 2..and only have 1 head.

Booooooomm tish
Specciiaallllll
images

A late question I know, but this one is for Quiv.

After your television appearance last weekend, when are you joining the cast of Neighbours and how long before you replace Mr. Hensworth as Thor in the Marvel movie franchise?

Would you also consider hosting a late night talk show or even restart the series "The Weakest Link" as a host?

When was he on tv.

I didn't see anyone on the replay wearing a blue and white Mohawk.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dear Gents,

I have two questions.

The first is a two parter. Is it possible that Mark McClure has said something correct in saying that Brad Scott is under pressure? (before seemingly backing down), and what did you guys think about what a pass mark is for the 2016 season?

2. Do you think the Devil Fishisms Thread should be a Certified Legendary Thread

Your Pal
GN80

My question is do you guys see any comparison between Bontempelli and "The King"'Wayne Carey? In terms of an on field presence at 20 years old?

My question is do you guys see any comparison between Bontempelli and "The King"'Wayne Carey? In terms of an on field presence at 20 years old?
Not until he wins two premierships, which I am afraid, will take at least another 200 years.

Back