Podcast Weekly North Melbourne Podcast: The Stern Look

Shinboner/Villian of the Week

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Question for Nate7

Do we approach the game in the same style as last time??

By all means, the inclusion of Nahas may seem threatening to all Hawthorn players, including Josh Gibson.

Brad Scott has set the precedent now.

Although, lets hope Robbie doesn't spray in front of goals :sternlook

Phillyroo 's analysis of Scotts tactics was enlightening.

Maybe the Board is full of comedians trying to out do each other re Plan B and Bye bye bye Brad.

I am not one....Stein look
That and the discussion around list management were the best two parts.

Great show guys. Loved the contrast of Philly's unflinching optimism with the general depression of the rest of the supporter base.

Loved the comments on Stringer, all the Hawthorn in/outs, Lewis the faux tough guy, etc :)

Also welcome back K4E. The background images for the preview were superb

Last edited:
Great show guys. Loved the contrast of Philly's unflinching optimism with the general depression of the rest of the supporter base.

Loved the comments on Stringer, all the Hawthorn in/outs, Lewis the faux tough guy, etc :)

Also welcome back K4E. The background images for the preview were superb

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Loved the show guys! Hopefully I can see more on a weekly basis.
I'd love to hear more on How Jed Anderson gets a game. Can't kick, run or tackle
You just described half our team.

Lol do you think he gets a game cause we paid so much to get him? He didn't have a good game before he got back into the seniors
Sadly that is part of it. But we also have little available depth in that position. Garner, Turner and Higgins are still out injured. So your small forwards are Thomas, Harvey...... then who? Mountford and Nahas are his only fit competition at the moment.

Sadly that is part of it. But we also have little available depth in that position. Garner, Turner and Higgins are still out injured. So your small forwards are Thomas, Harvey...... then who? Mountford and Nahas are his only fit competition at the moment.
Yeah that's a fair point. They tried Wagner as well but he wasn't ready.

Any questions this week?
Question for you K4E... On a scale of 1 to Robin Nahas, how much did you bar up watching Lachie Hansen's comeback game on Saturday?

Question for you K4E... On a scale of 1 to Robin Nahas, how much did you bar up watching Lachie Hansen's comeback game on Saturday?
Lachie Hansen = Robin Nahas squared

Gentlemen,

I am really having a difficult time understanding how a team, who hasn't completely sewn up a finals spot, who intend playing finals and with plenty of ammunition to prove people wrong, could come out so meekly as we did on Saturday, considering the slow starts have happened a few times this year. Regardless of injuries the effort did not appear to be there in the 1st qtr.

The questions are:
Is there something else afoot at the club?
Do you think certain players/coaches are under any pressure due to that surrender we saw?
I know it has been a recurring topic on this board but has Brad lost the players?

Something just doesn't seem right.

I don't think anyone expected us to remain top of the ladder but I think its safe to expect that we would never just concede the game as it appeared on Saturday (yes we came back but the damage was done by that time)

Question for Nate7

Is it true that Sam Gibson was clocked in the head by Robin Nahas' significant appendage as he was strolling past upon the completion of his 3 leg push-up exercises?

Back