Podcast Weekly North Melbourne Podcast: The Stern Look

Shinboner/Villian of the Week

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm going to have to give the podcast a miss this week due to personal stuff, commitments and other reasons.

I'll be away for the better part of the next 4 weeks, so it'll be very difficult for myself to have the time to produce the show. I'm happy to hand it to others in the interim, but I know how much of a commitment it is.

Thanks for the support, questions and patience ladies and gents.

I'm going to have to give the podcast a miss this week due to personal stuff, commitments and other reasons.

I'll be away for the better part of the next 4 weeks, so it'll be very difficult for myself to have the time to produce the show. I'm happy to hand it to others in the interim, but I know how much of a commitment it is.

I would do it but my dual cassette player only plays and doesn't record.

Would be good if we could keep it going. I can record and probably teach myself how to edit if someone wants to host. Thursday evenings are a PITA for me though.

Would be good if we could keep it going. I can record and probably teach myself how to edit if someone wants to host. Thursday evenings are a PITA for me though.
Make it what day you want, I've kept it flexible this year.

Would be good if we could it going. I can record and probably teach myself how to edit if someone wants to host. Thursday evenings are a PITA for me though.
For editing you can use audicity, namely importing audio, combining the theme song and podcast, fade out with the theme song, fade in with the podcast itself, mix and render, truncate silence to remove quiet periods and save.

Then convert in iTunes to MP3 and then upload. iMovie for video form.

For editing you can use audicity, namely importing audio, combining the theme song and podcast, fade out with the theme song, fade in with the podcast itself, mix and render, truncate silence to remove quiet periods and save.

Easy peasy.

Audacity should export to MP3 itself.

No worries K4E. Understand you've got a big few weeks ahead of you!

If RobZombie can handle recording, I'm sure we can keep it going. Between myself, Nate7 and Quivorir i'm sure we can find a host for each week

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Returning from injury is fine...but what about match fitness after missing many weeks? Will this be an issue if we make come Finals?

Nate7 ...carry over with this question from last week with BJ and Sam Wright from Katamatite kicking balls again.

Notice the EFA in my original question.

I would like the panels impressions of the clubs current PR. For example, the Captains latest presser, IMO, as Captain of a side that has had 1 win in 7 weeks it was barely adequate, and along with the way we are drip fed fairytales about injuries, fitness, and form etc, there is huge room for improvement.

Cheers Quiv. Thanks for handling the recording/editing this week

P.S. Sorry to any listeners who don't like swearing. There were more s-bombs and f-bombs than usual last night

Last edited:
Um, something funny going on with the editing/mixing this week? There were passages on the Soundcloud one with lots of overlapping talk and I'm sure you wouldn't have talked over each other like that in real time. Were you trying to combine a multi-ender?

Otherwise, good ep. Good chat. :thumbsu:

Um, something funny going on with the editing/mixing this week? There were passages on the Soundcloud one with lots of overlapping talk and I'm sure you wouldn't have talked over each other like that in real time. Were you trying to combine a multi-ender?

Otherwise, good ep. Good chat. :thumbsu:
Should be nothing overlapping, only attached the song and a redone intro as it didn't record. Got a time stamp and I'll have a look?

Back