List Mgmt. Welcome Jake Waterman (Pick 77, 2016 National Draft)

Remove this Banner Ad

Bloody hell he does look a good size. Still don't understand why we cut him.
Because it would've probably taken 2 years to get his fitness base back up after being unable to even leave the house for 6 months. Best to let him go back to his junior club and hopefully recapture his form under no pressure.

Welcome Jake.

I shall call you, Jake.

tumblr_n21ogoWpKD1tv1iqko3_250.gif

Mates with Rotham it seems and good to see Alec being up and about giving him shit because he went higher in the draft

When Rotham got picked up by WCE the Waterman family let out a big cheer and celebrated ,they were genuinely thrilled that he would be joining Jake at the Eagles..

View attachment 313642
alec seems to have added some size. Hopefully he kills wafl this season and gets picked up next year.
With pipes like that we should have re-rookied Waterman. Does anyone know if we can re-father son him next year due to his illness? Is it likely that other clubs would lay off as he was delisted due to illness

With pipes like that we should have re-rookied Waterman. Does anyone know if we can re-father son him next year due to his illness? Is it likely that other clubs would lay off as he was delisted due to illness
Not sure about the second father son thing, but other clubs tend to be pretty understanding with that kind of thing and usually don't intervine.

I queried it on the draft board we cant father son him again since he has been on a list already. I doubt anyone will go after him anyway.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I queried it on the draft board we cant father son him again since he has been on a list already. I doubt anyone will go after him anyway.
He would have some interest if he does dominate for claremont.

Welcome. Reckon the value is about right.

Nope, got him here because he nominated us and we knew we would match anything past our 2nd.

Bond mentioned avoiding a bidding war. I think the Eagles have built a bit of respect as traders in the way we go about things and so with players such as Jake clubs don't play silly games.

What goes around comes around .

Nope, got him here because he nominated us and we knew we would match anything past our 2nd.

Bond mentioned avoiding a bidding war. I think the Eagles have built a bit of respect as traders in the way we go about things and so with players such as Jake clubs don't play silly games.

What goes around comes around .
Agreed that being good blokes at the trade table pays off in the end.

I think being a bit of a tweener would have dissuaded any bids to some extent. I'm not sold on Waterman's prospects in a side that already has one of the best in the league in his role (Darling) and will be watching his progress with a lot of interest.

I think being a bit of a tweener would have dissuaded any bids to some extent. I'm not sold on Waterman's prospects in a side that already has one of the best in the league in his role (Darling) and will be watching his progress with a lot of interest.

He already shows more heart than Lamb which is a huge positive for me.

unlike JD i think i think waterman can push furthr down the ground and rack it up and eventually role through the middle at times. I know many say that JD shouldn't be our CHF but he is probably the only bloke less that 193cm that can play key position. His goal tally's in recent years are pretty good when you realise that we have Jk and tend to be JK centric at times.

unlike JD i think i think waterman can push furthr down the ground and rack it up and eventually role through the middle at times. I know many say that JD shouldn't be our CHF but he is probably the only bloke less that 193cm that can play key position. His goal tally's in recent years are pretty good when you realise that we have Jk and tend to be JK centric at times.
I'd be JK centric if I could.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back