Welcome Welcome National Draft Pick #13 - Jordan Gallucci

Remove this Banner Ad

The Douglas comparison is concerning.

Interestingly AFL Draft Central liken Poholke to Douglas. (This was prior to selection in their draft profiles) Many forget how good Dougsie was and only think about how he performed when played out of position this year.

Also they compared Davis to McGovern.... which I really like. Interestingly Haggis tentatively compared Poholke to Thommo. I thought more Sloane-ish due to overhead marking and toughness.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

H

Berry might be their captain next year!!
Is it a surprise Brisbane chased Berry, given Brisbane are devoid of leaders .......Noble being ex Adelaide, that highly value leadership in first round draftees ....good choice for Brisbane

Kid has big shoes to fill. Hopefully Bryce Gibbs tanks for the next few years to ease up the expectations on Jordan a smidge.
Not sensing the feel from this board that Gallucci will be under any Gibbs type pressure

Is it me or does Gallucci have a touch of arrogance / ego in how he carries himself ??

Not sensing the feel from this board that Gallucci will be under any Gibbs type pressure

Is it me or does Gallucci have a touch of arrogance / ego in how he carries himself ??
I'd call it self-confidence, but yes I can see where you're coming from. Has confidence in his own abilities on the field, which is a good thing.

Interestingly AFL Draft Central liken Poholke to Douglas. (This was prior to selection in their draft profiles) Many forget how good Dougsie was and only think about how he performed when played out of position this year.

Also they compared Davis to McGovern.... which I really like. Interestingly Haggis tentatively compared Poholke to Thommo. I thought more Sloane-ish due to overhead marking and toughness.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I was thinking a younger Thommo with Pace, We all forget Thommo was a handy goal sneak in his younger days.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back