List Mgmt. Welcome Noah Long (Pick 58, 2022 National Draft)

Remove this Banner Ad

Could say he’s here for the long haul

GTFO kent

Royal Rumble Wrestling GIF by WWE

I'm keeping a lid on things and not getting too carried away after a few good games.
Suffice to say, Noah Long is the second coming of Jesus our Lord and Saviour.
Then he'd be a certainty to win Rising Star this Sunday you'd suggest.

Then he'd be a certainty to win Rising Star this Sunday you'd suggest.
Whoa whoa easy there big fella, park you enthusiasm. I said I'm keeping a lid on it.

But yes the only thing about this guy that isn't long is his odds of getting an RS nom in the very near future. Oh, and his legs of course.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Never truly noticed until today but his footskills are pretty elite.

Has that great skill of assessing things promptly, and then the kick depth and accuracy to get it done 80% of the time. I've been thrilled on many occasions this season by him receiving the ball between the arcs, turning and in roughly the same time it takes certain members of our side to indiscrimitaley boot it forward, Longy's put it to the advantage of our players.

A similar game to the weekend plus at least one goal will probably be enough to get him a rising star nomination this week.

Long has an offer in front of him. Working through the details. Club would have liked to announce it along with Hewett and Ginbey but there’s some back and forth on terms that didn’t get resolved in time.

Expect a 2 year extension to be announced along with Culley.

Could be just before or just after Adelaide game.

Excited! 🎉

Long has an offer in front of him. Working through the details. Club would have liked to announce it along with Hewett and Ginbey but there’s some back and forth on terms that didn’t get resolved in time.

Expect a 2 year extension to be announced along with Culley.

Could be just before or just after Adelaide game.
Fingers crossed. Vic clubs will be circling next year

Top ten BnF ranking for a first year player is impressive – but not surprising, well-earned from a consistent season where he kept improving.

Goal of the year nom and unlucky to not be recognised by a Rising Star nomination. But playing as a pressure forward, external plaudits not gunna come. Fans have clearly recognised what a steal he's been: clean hands, blocks, always chasing, making the good decisions. Team player and has potential to play on most lines.

Preseason, bigger tank, 45s in the gym, and maybe even finish puberty. 2024 will be fun to watch while he keeps getting better.

Oh, and thanks for being the first non-spud player I chose in the Sponsor Draft, Noah.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back