Mod. Notice Welcome to our new moderator...

Remove this Banner Ad

Cheers Haso. I shall be ruthlessly fair at all times.

Now does this extra power mean I can convince Pat to stay?

That will be one of the many perks.

The blue username will allow you to reach the stars.

A11jqrQ.gif

Congratulations PattyKisagun Unfortunately, we can no longer be friends. Something that I am sure will keep you up at night;) I have been after that mod spot for the past 5 bloody years!

Duritz What's the story?

Look at it as you finally having a man on the inside ;)

Congratulations PattyKisagun Unfortunately, we can no longer be friends. Something that I am sure will keep you up at night;) I have been after that mod spot for the past 5 bloody years!

Duritz What's the story?

I'm sorry, boss, I dropped the ball here, I really did. I thought we had the numbers, I didn't poll this morning but I was sure we had the numbers. I rang Bill Shorten, and I was a bit alarmed when he was no longer returning my calls, but I didn't push it, I, I thought we had the numbers, I really did.

Apart from their good looks, what is the difference b/w mods such as POBT and Haso and a spec mod such as PattyKisagun?:confused:

Dunno, but Weevil is like the governor-general. Technically holds the most power but does no actual work and just revels in the glory and Devonshire teas.

Great, so first Mitch Clark is thrust into the leadership group to entice him to stay and now Patrice Kissing A Gun is elevated to mod to get Karny to stay. #Culture

Great, so first Mitch Clark is thrust into the leadership group to entice him to stay and now Patrice Kissing A Gun is elevated to mod to get Karny to stay. #Culture

As an aside, does anyone know of any good kindergartens in the Melbourne area?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Duritz What's the story?

Has it really been five years????? :eek:

Congrats to PKIAG as well!

Does he have any particular area of responsibility (eg like Roster Watch was one etc) or more of a roving generic type benevolent autocracy situation?

I hope I don't get on your bad side PattyKisagun!

I have been after that mod spot for the past 5 bloody years!

As someone who has been a mod here, I have to ask.... WHY???!!!

Oh, and congrats to PattyKisagunnago!

(Too soon?)

I must have missed the nomination date again...

Congratulations! As a hazing the other mods should let you look after the trade hypotheticals thread ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back