Stoinis
Phillippe
Green
Inglis
Moody
Paris
Kelly
Mackin

Surprised O'Connor didn't get a look in - we'll be a bit cooked if there's a bit of turn.

Moody bats 11 if he somehow plays, surely? Definitely not ahead of Paris or Kelly.

You could raffle off 8-11 between those four to be honest. Longing for the days of Agar/Coulter-Nile/Behrendorff/Hogan.
Paris has a FC average of 20? Kelly 17? Both are better batsmen than Behrendorff.

16WACAWin.ashx

Well done ladies, Western Australia's first ever WNCL title. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All things considered yesterday was probably the worst display I've ever seen from the WA team. Abysmal with both bat and ball and pissed away all prospects this year. An extra 50 from the top order or even some focussed bowling at the back end of Tasmanias first innings and we probably win that game. Voges surely cant survive this.

Last edited:
I would take anyone more credentialled but unfortunately as proven with Stevens, you need a strong character with reputation to manage the egos in this team

Langer worked but there aren't many Langer's out there

I would definetly consider Lehmann but don't think he'd be interested at all

All things considered yesterday was probably the worst display I've ever seen from the WA team. Abysmal with both bat and ball and pissed away all prospects this year. An extra 50 from the top order or even some focussed bowling at the back end of Tasmanias first innings and we probably win that game. Voges surely cant survive this.

Voges will survive another year but he is on very thin ice

A complete review needs to be done on all levels in West Aussie Cricket .

Remove this Banner Ad

Back