Society/Culture What makes a man a man?

Remove this Banner Ad

Are you saying women don't have the ability to recognize what a male does? If so that's drawing a very long bow.
Yes, he is saying that women are irrational and men are rational. He just dumped it there and never responded to anyone that challenged it. Sexist bullshit.

Women are far easier to emotionally manipulate than men, although men are far, far easier to sexually manipulate from my experience and observations.

It is my hypothesis that if objective clinical reasoning for decision making were a metric then men would score higher on average than women.

This would mean that men are better generally speaking at single focused tasks and women are better at group and interpersonal management of those men performing those tasks.

A Queendom of success.

Women are far easier to emotionally manipulate than men, although men are far, far easier to sexually manipulate from my experience and observations.

It is my hypothesis that if objective clinical reasoning for decision making were a metric then men would score higher on average than women.

This would mean that men are better generally speaking at single focused tasks and women are better at group and interpersonal management of those men performing those tasks.

A Queendom of success.
That's a pretty radical position you're taking there. Males and females are fundamentally different. Crazy stuff.

Are you saying women don't have the ability to recognize what a male does? If so that's drawing a very long bow.
As i said its a generalization. But backed up by science. Its less so women but more an issue for mothers. Its Been traced to their increased leavels of oxytocin which creates the mother bear affect. It makes them more prone to be very caring and self sacrificing for their own family but the exact opposite for those not in their clan. as a result mothers tend to be more fearful of foreigners, other races and new experiences.

As i said its a generalization. But backed up by science. Its less so women but more an issue for mothers. Its Been traced to their increased leavels of oxytocin which creates the mother bear affect. It makes them more prone to be very caring and self sacrificing for their own family but the exact opposite for those not in their clan. as a result mothers tend to be more fearful of foreigners, other races and new experiences.

I suspect that the leading cause for male-female relationship issues revolves around the inability to properly understand the biological traits that apply in general to both sexes.

I suspect that the leading cause for male-female relationship issues revolves around the inability to properly understand the biological traits that apply in general to both sexes.
unfortunately we live in a social/political environment where we cant acknowledge let alone act on the mental biological differences between sexes despite the overwhelming research and evidence of their existence and significance. We could learn so much from each other and about ourselves if we could. The divorce rate would also likely fall sharply as well.

What you're talking about is sub conscious not a black & white women don't 'recognize'. It's a ridiculous assumption that women or if you want to put it female homo sapiens don't a conscious ability to determine what is threat and what isn't but by the same token male homo sapiens do have that ability so readily.

unfortunately we live in a social/political environment where we cant acknowledge let alone act on the mental biological differences between sexes despite the overwhelming research and evidence of their existence and significance. We could learn so much from each other and about ourselves if we could. The divorce rate would also likely fall sharply as well.

All of us "act" upon it, and only the idiots don't acknowledge it.

I get what you mean with the institutional bullying that accompanies this stuff these days. The best combination is to acknowledge its existence, but keep it to yourself. The humanities types start frothing at the mouth when you openly discuss it.

All of us "act" upon it, and only the idiots don't acknowledge it.

I get what you mean with the institutional bullying that accompanies this stuff these days. The best combination is to acknowledge its existence, but keep it to yourself. The humanities types start frothing at the mouth when you openly discuss it.

I think the fear is that, once differences are acknowledged then different sets of rules may be introduced alongside these recognised differences. The implications for universal human rights may be in the negative depending on what gets enacted and where.

I think an assurance that nobody's rights will be negatively impacted by a recognition of these differences will go a long way towards quelling such opposition from 'humanities types' as you put it Snakey.

I think the fear is that, once differences are acknowledged then different sets of rules may be introduced alongside these recognised differences. The implications for universal human rights may be in the negative depending on what gets enacted and where.

I think an assurance that nobody's rights will be negatively impacted by a recognition of these differences will go a long way towards quelling such opposition from 'humanities types' as you put it Snakey.

THe political machine is a constant threat to all people regardless of evolutionary traits.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A Queendom of success.
Interesting views. I tend to think that women have more emotional strength than men, and that sexual strength is largely dependent on age. The sexual strength of a teen boy for example far exceeds that of teen girls. Around the age of 30, the tables turn.

When nothing really matters it makes it easier to stomach that you don't matter. When you're living in the moment you're tuned out to the voice in your head suggesting that your dreams and hopes have passed you by and your pursuit of material things to fill a void of meaning and status of your life has left you somehow full of nothings.

The world is full of people ready to fight for a cause they don't know they need, they don't even know that is why they are drawn to collective groups and validating social behaviors. We are a generation that has never known suffering, has never had to climb out of any hole. We haven't triumphed over anything. We haven't beaten down the great evil over the hill. We haven't made a great leap forward and sacrificed for the next generation to enjoy.

We stand on the shoulders of giants and think we are flying, as they say.

We fill our lives attaching ourselves to causes we know nothing about because they are socially validated. We hold opinions about things we know nothing about because they are the dogma of the validation. We desperately need to belong to something so we can make getting up for another week of work exactly like the last, paying the rent again and avoid having to wake up to the reality that the alarm in the morning signals our own meaningless groundhog day in which we don't wake up to ourselves and learn an instrument.

Life is bleak. Get a man inside you, at least you'll matter to someone for a moment in some capacity.

That's a rather bleak interpretation of life I would've thought Taylor, like your last sentence. It comes across as 'women' are only seeking recognition rather have an attraction for a man.
I would hope that this is not the general consensus, I'm sure mammalian nature would have opposition to this thinking. It would give the impression of a social construct rather than biological attraction. Like female homo sapiens are only born to be subservient, that is a really dangerous construct and would threaten human kind itself if that was organically natural.

Nah I don't like it and am surprised that someone of your intellectual intelligence would post such a thing.

Perhaps we are seeing the results of the dogma that religion offers nothing of value, so the complementaranism of the Abrahamic faiths must be as false as their diety tales.
The complementary aspect of gender dynamics in Abrahamic faiths is a relatively modern one. The early Abrahamic faiths viewed that relationship very differently, and it's only in more modern times that the discussion has moved toward this idea, more for pragmatic reasons than dogmatic. Religion is a business concerned with profiting from social control, and as such it must modernize its views along with any other in order to remain viable.

Religious dogma renders itself increasingly invalid with every change in viewpoint as a reaction to social mores, as it invariably relies upon that dogma being sold as "The Word", which is a reason religions are slow to adapt to modernity and what the West terms progress. The proliferation of minor religions and variations within the major ones are symptomatic of that; when views diverge, it became easier to simply start a new religion and call that the true faith. Henry the Eighth being a notable example, when presented with a religious solution to his female problems in the form of Martin Luther.

Some earlier cultures, utilizing sometimes competing philosophies and religion, (particularly Hellenic, in the western world at least) were more understanding and accepting of the male/female dynamic, and that understanding was often reflected not only in philosophy, but in society itself. Modern Western society is subject to heterogeneity in both sociological and philosophical terms, and to the increasing divide and entropy resulting from the lack of symbiosis.

It was the Abrahamic faiths which distorted that perception to begin with, and began the gradual process of social feminization based upon nihilistic idealism and suppression rather than the more anthropological observation of earlier cultures, and the results of that quagmire are still very evident in Western society.

In this sense, an ideology subject to social pressure is not an ideology at all. It's an adaptation, which invalidates itself as a system of belief by its nature, not by reinventive dogma.

Last edited:
Simplistic, but more or less accurate. There are a couple of different types of jealousy, with different psychological sources, but more focus is placed upon the emotion as being generally negative in Australian society, particularly from the female perspective. As the woman noted early in the video, the distinction between male and female jealousy is becoming increasingly blurred.

The biological aspects of evolution are still present, but the consequences of infidelity are being gradually eroded in the face of technological and subsequent social change. Jealousy has less value and meaning than it once did, and is far more easily dismissed as being an almost irrelevant and negative emotion, derided by both sexes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back