What They're Saying - The Bulldogs Media Thread - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should keep Adam's or let Lions sort something better.

Need to stop letting people bend us over

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Agree but will be shocked if Adams stays. We will take a late 2nd rounder and move on.

Should ask for both of them or tell Adams that if Brisbane don't want to play ball then he needs to talk to other teams.

Yeah that’s the Lions issue not ours.
Well it is our issue if we're to deal with them.
Agree but will be shocked if Adams stays. We will take a late 2nd rounder and move on.
That's the sad thing. Shouldn't be taking a late 2nd rounder, the bloke signed 12 months ago for 3 years. Up to Adams (IMO) to convince Brisbane to pay up.

We have a habit of getting bent over without any lube

I am genuinely asking this question.

Please remind me the deals where we have been bent over ?

Seriously I have forgotten.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hard to argue, though.
That's quite true. "Nothing" statements are always hard to argue with.

The whole mis-named "sliding doors" segment is simply a convenient space-filling structure to make appealing/contentious dot-point assertions with no underlying evidence or rationale to a readership that has no appetite for nuance or anything that takes longer than 10 seconds to read.

That's quite true. "Nothing" statements are always hard to argue with.

The whole mis-named "sliding doors" segment is simply a convenient space-filling structure to make appealing/contentious dot-point assertions with no underlying evidence or rationale to a readership that has no appetite for nuance or anything that takes longer than 10 seconds to read.

Honestly the mis-naming is the only thing that irks me about it. Like honestly, why hasn't someone he listens to pointed this out to him? Honestly it would be so easy to turn his nonsensical rants into ones that stick to the theme of Sliding Doors.

Honestly the mis-naming is the only thing that irks me about it. Like honestly, why hasn't someone he listens to pointed this out to him? Honestly it would be so easy to turn his nonsensical rants into ones that stick to the theme of Sliding Doors.
Shiny new avatar duly noted.:thumbsu:

The whole mis-named "sliding doors" segment is simply a convenient space-filling structure to make appealing/contentious dot-point assertions with no underlying evidence or rationale to a readership that has no appetite for nuance or anything that takes longer
Sorry, only got this far in and got bored. Have you got a summary of your post?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back