What you like/dislike about your local cinema & what you would like to see implemented

Remove this Banner Ad

My local cinema is a small independent one, four screens, plays mostly commercial movies, with a bit of variety.

But it's cheap & cheerful, a movie costs $13 for an adult, it has lovely staff and the food is dirt cheap compared to the megaplexes.

I generally go there every couple of months to watch a show.

On SM-G990E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Not a dislike but went to an afternoon screening to Events Cinema to watch Spider-man. So was a bit nervous since it's first time in a long time going to such a session and there was a lot of gen-z in the crowd. They were very rowdy prior to the film, but surprisingly everyone was well behaved and quiet during the screening!

Was totally expecting a group of boys to start pulling their phones out and get all hyped or something lol
Yep sometimes cinema crowds can surprise you. Ie. The Incredibles full of kids who didn't say a word.

Then they can totally not surprise you and you walk out before the movie ends.

Idk I'm very weird atm about the movies. After the whole Barbie fiasco am reluctant to go. It's not the movie per say don't mind the look of the new Leo film. Am just in a real funk atm re. actually going to the cinema.
youll be back

tumblr_o04pvgvrWR1rp0vkjo1_500.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back