Autopsy Whatever happens material changes must occur

Remove this Banner Ad

This is disgusting. On par with the 2002 shambles. What a Grade A group of monkeys the Club's administrators have been made to look through all of this.

I love Sticks to death, but honestly this is one of the most embarrassing episodes I've ever seen.

Cull the board to 6 people and get Ahmed Fahour as president. This madness needs to stop.

I agree with the OP fully. When this sad episode has played out, time to remember we are all Carlton, feck the rest.

Our loss to gold coast although a little bit disheartening in the big scheme of things means jack all.

We beat GC we finish 9th, we lose we finish 10th. Not worth all this attention.... Wonder what would happen if the dons lost to GC... nothing. Mark stevens would mention it in a sentence.

This is an absolute farce. By all means sack Ratts, but the board and the CEO have to go as well.
It once was somewhat a democratic club, composed of a board elected by regular 'voting' members. But alas, sacking the figurehead mid-contract only by the consent of 2/3 of the voters doesn't appear in the constitution, evidently.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back