When will the Carlton FC Arrive?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Part 2 of this thread is here:

That was a soul destroying loss...up by 26 points approaching three quarter time, to lose by 3 goals is terrible...

the bigger worry has to be cripps’s performance when the game had to be won...Zac Williams was absolutely deplorable and saad very quiet...whilst saad has had some nice games, both have been disappointing overall.

Incredible to think that after next week, Carlton and hawthorn are a good chance to be on 3 wins...and yes I know my team is bad..in fact, they are pathetic. Says more about Carlton.

The vaunted Carlton FB got a drubbing today.

Saad and Williams unsighted.

All in all I believe reports about the arrival of the Blues was premature.
If you're referring to Weitering, he was by far Carlton's best and second only to Bont.

They'll arrive when they get rid of Teague and get a coach who knows what to do. They've got some serious talent on that list, no more excuses for still lingering in the bottom half of the table.

Agree. Either Teague needs to go or we need a new group of assistants.

To effectively concede 10 goals to 1 in 30 minutes of football when leading is pathetic and should never be tolerated.

Halfway through the third quarter you could sense a momentum change and nothing was done and no leaders stood up. That is the disappointing thing

To effectively concede 10 goals to 1 in 30 minutes of football when leading is pathetic and should never be tolerated.

Halfway through the third quarter you could sense a momentum change and nothing was done and no leaders stood up. That is the disappointing thing
Spot on with the timing.

Harry was playing well but he had a set shot in his non preferred pocket and missed it. Shortly after, Walsh won the ball in the middle, Stocker got it and drilled a 15m kick to the opposition. Massive momentum shift and none of the leaders stood up to steady the ship.

Spot on with the timing.

Harry was playing well but he had a set shot in his non preferred pocket and missed it. Shortly after, Walsh won the ball in the middle, Stocker got it and drilled a 15m kick to the opposition. Massive momentum shift and none of the leaders stood up to steady the ship.

Williams missing his set shot 40 metres out with little angle was the start of the run on. Could have put it to 32 points, and made it even more difficult for the Bulldogs to come back.

Stocker and Fogarty both made mistakes, but you can understand young players trying to move the ball on quickly which served us pretty well otherwise throughout the game.

Wanted him to get a full game in the middle after missing most of last week. Don’t let facts get in the way

Play him in the seniors? I mean, you did last week and he was looking like a player many had hoped he would become. Instead you slink out of it and go backwards.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How many coaches is Carlton going to axe before getting to the core of the problem

The players seem to like and play for Teague so I guess a new group of assistants are needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back