Opinion Which club do you hate the most?

Which club do you hate the most?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Growing up it was Collingwood because that's the way my family hardwired me, But based on the games I have attented and my interactions on this forum i'd say comfortably Carlton.

EDIT: Really hate Geelong at the moment though, As they have been competing for what feels like 15 years and most of my family are Geelong supporters so its rough, Also Selwood is my least favourite player in the comp. (Yes below Toby Greene)
Yeah Carlton have done * all except appoint a failed coach and an elderly CEO but the delusional dick swinging is already in full flight

The dogs for me. Them being gifted Ugle Hagan for free and the afl consequently changing the rules the following year to directly screw over the dees from getting Mac Andrew and the saints getting their guy. It's not the dogs fault but the consistent leg up they gets from NGA's ,father sons and umpiring are too much for me to handle.
If only they could tank, and get away with it. If only the AFL gave them even more money to get decent coaching staff, you know what Melbourne were able to do.

Growing up it was Collingwood because that's the way my family hardwired me, But based on the games I have attented and my interactions on this forum i'd say comfortably Carlton.

EDIT: Really hate Geelong at the moment though, As they have been competing for what feels like 15 years and most of my family are Geelong supporters so its rough, Also Selwood is my least favourite player in the comp. (Yes below Toby Greene)

Yeah once upon a time the I would have said Collingwood, but it's not based on anything just the fact they are the team to hate. I just hate whatever team Melbourne is playing. From a neutral point of view it's whomever is on top and dominating. Richmond and hawthorn in recent years. However I agree on Geelong, I actually liked them from 07-11 the team was likeable, but because they've never really had a period in the bottom half it is a bit annoying. Plus I find this current squad unlike able besides maybe Stewart maybe Henry.

Yeah once upon a time the I would have said Collingwood, but it's not based on anything just the fact they are the team to hate. I just hate whatever team Melbourne is playing. From a neutral point of view it's whomever is on top and dominating. Richmond and hawthorn in recent years. However I agree on Geelong, I actually liked them from 07-11 the team was likeable, but because they've never really had a period in the bottom half it is a bit annoying. Plus I find this current squad unlike able besides maybe Stewart maybe Henry.
That Geelong team was so good it was hard not to like them

-Adelaide : their captain is an utter flog. Leaving aside his SANFL commentary this season, his treatment of Jake Lever tells all you need to know about his ‘leadership’ skills. Their supporters too, the best thread I’ve ever followed on this website was the idiots tracking Melbourne’s 1st Rd pick in 2018 (which was tied to the Lever trade). The wailing and gnashing of teeth as we torched them by 15 goals in Alice Springs was delightful to behold.

- Port Adelaide : another soulless plastic franchise, ‘the Power’ nickname and their team song are down there with the Suns as the most inane and meaningless in the league.

- West Coast : the definition of fair weather supporters, if they ever went through a patch like ours from 2006-2018 I reckon they’d fold. Throw in their pre-match ritual animal abuse and you have a thoroughly unlikeable outfit.

- Carlton : deluded, just look at them pumping up Michael Voss and Sayers as their saviours. Perhaps they don’t watch much football but the midfield unit their new coach was lately responsible for was destroyed and completely humiliated in a home prelim.

I hate Adelaide, Brisbane, Carlton,Collingwood,Essendon,Fremantle,Geelong, Gold Coast,Giants, Hawthorn,Melbourne,North Melbourne,Port,Richmond, St Kilda,West Coast,Western Bulldogs

-Adelaide : their captain is an utter flog. Leaving aside his SANFL commentary this season, his treatment of Jake Lever tells all you need to know about his ‘leadership’ skills. Their supporters too, the best thread I’ve ever followed on this website was the idiots tracking Melbourne’s 1st Rd pick in 2018 (which was tied to the Lever trade). The wailing and gnashing of teeth as we torched them by 15 goals in Alice Springs was delightful to behold.

Maybe work out who our captain is before going and making yourself look like a complete fool.

-Adelaide : their captain is an utter flog. Leaving aside his SANFL commentary this season, his treatment of Jake Lever tells all you need to know about his ‘leadership’ skills.
I always thought there was a lil' somethin'-somethin' going on between Tex and Jakey. Breakups can turn nasty. ;)

- West Coast : the definition of fair weather supporters, if they ever went through a patch like ours from 2006-2018 I reckon they’d fold. Throw in their pre-match ritual animal abuse and you have a thoroughly unlikeable outfit.
I sense much envy in you. The 2018 prelim probably didn't help. ;P

essendon*

they're blatant drug cheats - the AFL should have deregistered them, and they won most of their flags in the war years. just an awful football club in general. everyone should know this.

Thanks Davo, haven’t had a massive larf like that for ages. Thanks bud

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aaah the sweet, sweet taste of schadenfreude on Saturday watching the Brave Bullies go down for the count.

I will not live long to enjoy the same pleasure from North and Carlton being humiliated in a GF. Neither has a remote chance of making one.

At least we made a grand final, what’s old Sydney done to back up their flag failure?

Sydney, AFL lovechilds, admire the bloodsculture but the afl subsidisation via academies etc is a joke. Has led other clubs having to join the shenanigans.
in fact the afl system is a joke, would have to be the most compromised pro sporting comp on the planet
Blame Eddie McGuire for the NGAs not the Swans. I genuinely hope our academy is scrapped sooner rather than later but only once there is enough talent from NSW (not including the Riverina) to be drafted without the need for the Swans to develop it themselves. Also, it's less of a lovechild scenario and more so a relationship of obedience and subjugation. Our club has very little autonomy and is disciplined any time we fall out of line. Imagine having to be constantly reminded not to bite the hand that feeds you even if that food is dog sh*t. The pipe dream is that we strike oil underneath Bob Skilton's house and become financially independent.

Last edited:
Never used to but hate the Swans for their 5 years to date of moaning "the dogs only won the flag because of the umpires". Well hello we won it by 22 points and came from 7th winning 4 finals in a row if that is not deserving of our first flag in 62 years I do not know what is.
I hate the Dogs because they only won the flag because of the umpires :)

Last edited:
Fairweather bandwagoners in Western Australia follow the Eagles, real football supporters, follow the Dockers.
You do know that for 8 years there was only the Eagles, no Freo? I became a fan during that time, and my first cousin married an Eagle. Not that it stopped my sister from jumping ship when the Dorkers came along. She reckoned the player were hotter, especially Shorn My Anus and his poodly hair. 🤮

You do know that for 8 years there was only the Eagles, no Freo? I became a fan during that time, and my first cousin married an Eagle. Not that it stopped my sister from jumping ship when the Dorkers came along. She reckoned the player were hotter, especially Shorn My Anus and his poodly hair. 🤮
People living in glass houses shouldn’t throw Priddis’s

I hate the Dogs because they only won the flag because of the umpires :)
Is there any doggies fan on big footy that can just admit that the umpires gifted them the 2016 flag to suit the AFL narrative ? Not just the GF but the prelim v GWS.
They were a very good side in 2016, did they deserve to even make the GF let alone win it, of course not, everyone knows it, move on.

I can admit they‘ve got a very good team at the moment that will no doubt be contending again next year.

Fremantle,Biggest bunch of flog supporters god ever shovelled guts into.Absolute bunch of morons.Club is a joke as well and players extremely unlikeable

Is there any doggies fan on big footy that can just admit that the umpires gifted them the 2016 flag to suit the AFL narrative ? Not just the GF but the prelim v GWS.
They were a very good side in 2016, did they deserve to even make the GF let alone win it, of course not, everyone knows it, move on.

I can admit they‘ve got a very good team at the moment that will no doubt be contending again next year.
I get most Sydney fans are just casuals that don't actually watch the sport over NRL and just follow the Swans on Facebook, but did you actually watch that prelim.

Back