Opinion Which club do you hate the most?

Which club do you hate the most?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

essendon*

they're blatant drug cheats - the AFL should have deregistered them, and they won most of their flags in the war years. just an awful football club in general. everyone should know this.
Which war?

Is there any doggies fan on big footy that can just admit that the umpires gifted them the 2016 flag to suit the AFL narrative ? Not just the GF but the prelim v GWS.
They were a very good side in 2016, did they deserve to even make the GF let alone win it, of course not, everyone knows it, move on.

I can admit they‘ve got a very good team at the moment that will no doubt be contending again next year.
Is there a fan of any side ever that will admit that the umpires won them a flag?

Geelong were likable for a long time until Chris Scott became what he is today.

Not even the italian tax office is as fraudulent as Geelong nowadays. Between whingeing, excuses, spin press conferances, Scotts hair, the players flopping, forward line thug acts, having Gary Rohan, deluded list management, finals football brand, they've surpassed Essendon under Hird. I respect a lot of their star players for their ability still but nothing else really.

its like water off a ducks back for Collingwood

Collingwood supporters are always up for a good convo on footy, and are usually pretty knowledgeable. Richmond supporters became know it all’s, much like some ‘new to the party‘ Melbourne supporters.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

oh how things have changed
1635136135231.png

it used to be Collingwood by a country mile
going to Victoria Park as a kid in the late 60's and 70's
wow , you grow up quick , every club had vile supporters and they'd hang around the fringes of the cheer squads
but Collingwood had 10 to everyone's 1
opposition supporter numbers at VP were low due to the behaviour there
the police guards for the umpires were double and they had to start guarding them going from their change rooms to their cars
as low lifes starting waiting for them
the police in the crowd waiting for fights was way more than other grounds

a few years back went to a Collingwood Carlton game at the G , it was so tame
not one of those horrible speciemens from years gone by

oh how things have changed
View attachment 1267377

it used to be Collingwood by a country mile
going to Victoria Park as a kid in the late 60's and 70's
wow , you grow up quick , every club had vile supporters and they'd hang around the fringes of the cheer squads
but Collingwood had 10 to everyone's 1
opposition supporter numbers at VP were low due to the behaviour there
the police guards for the umpires were double and they had to start guarding them going from their change rooms to their cars
as low lifes starting waiting for them
the police in the crowd waiting for fights was way more than other grounds

a few years back went to a Collingwood Carlton game at the G , it was so tame
not one of those horrible speciemens from years gone by
Feral presence has definitely died down. You would see some interesting characters at WO and even at the early days of Docklands.

Hawthorn - If Tony Abbot was a football club, he’d be Hawthorn. They get a free ride from the media, AFL House and yes, the umpires, and I will never understand why. Their captain during their golden age was a drunk driver who attempted to paralyse another player by way of a goalpost – and from the past 20 years Rioli, Roughead and Crawford are the only remotely likeable players I can remember.

North - Once upon a time I thought North Melbourne was the paragon of the little guy standing up against the big end of town – then I joined this site and ‘met’ their supporters. I have never come across a more bitter, self-loathing group of w***ers (and I've watched Sky After Dark). I’d never advocate for a club to fold or merge but fu** me, this club brings me close.

Collingwood - apparently we're rivals but have always had a softish spot. Another huge club always in the crosshairs. The Do Better report speaks volumes, but the idea that they rather than Hawthorn or West Coast copped it is laughable – like Essendon with PEDs or Carlton with the brown paper bags, Collingwood were caught without a chair when the music stopped despite far worse going on elsewhere.

Carlton - I honestly can’t wait until we and Carlton hate each other properly again. It’s a vicious, near violent rivalry and will be great when we’re both up and about again.

Richmond - Jesus Christ, who would have thought Richmond would become the benchmark for a quality football club. Honestly, nothing but kudos – and in fact, love the way their fanbase has carried on during the successful years – earned and deserved
Yeah Hawthorn and their budgie smugglers. SMH

Geelong were likable for a long time until Chris Scott became what he is today.

Not even the italian tax office is as fraudulent as Geelong nowadays. Between whingeing, excuses, spin press conferances, Scotts hair, the players flopping, forward line thug acts, having Gary Rohan, deluded list management, finals football brand, they've surpassed Essendon under Hird. I respect a lot of their star players for their ability still but nothing else really.

I've bolded the bit I genuinely don't understand, and it seems to be a common theme from opposition supporters.

If Geelong have Gary Rohan, it means the club you support doesn't have Gary Rohan.
I hate Geelong for having Gary Rohan, everyone else should love them for it (except maybe Dogs fans).

Back