Which club has the best celebrity fans?

Remove this Banner Ad

russell+crowe+dark+tower.jpg

tumblr_lis8w7O4Z01qgwgkro3_400.jpg

Hugh%2BJackman.jpg

main_profile_21.jpg

Thought Hugh Jackman was a WCE fan, I know he used to go to WCE games while studying at WAPA.

could you name these people please ...i don't know one of these big celebs
They're all better known than many of those being passed off here as celebrities, but I seriously doubt that many of them have heard of North Melbourne, let alone barrack for them

Come on dude plenty of big names there.....personal fave of mine is the guy in the last picture, Jenson Button, F1 world champion!
To be fair I think besides JB one of them was a soccer player that looked kind of familiar, the rest I would have no idea.

I think you'll all agree that they trump the penthouse pets, international actors, and future Kings of Australia that support other, less important clubs.

Just my opinion, but I reckon anyone who actually cares trumps an international actor/singer who clearly doesn't. I don't even think the TV cameras should be allowed in the room when the team is singing the song, so when I see someone who almost certainly doesn't give a rat's tossbag about football, in the circle, because the marketing department thought it would be a good photo opportunity, I feel like throwing up.

We signed up 15 times World Dart Champion Phil "The Power" Taylor in late August. Gave Jay Schulz a bath in a game down at the Port Club. Can't find a photo of him with his 180 guernsey. He said he will be going to the game in London at the Oval ( or whatever it's called these days) in a couple of weekends time, if his schedule permits.

Teresa Palmer was a supporter from birth, picked up Stewie Dew, picked up the no.1ticketholder and ends up in Hollywood pickup the odd leading man.

Don't forget Darren Cahill who then got Andre Agassi on board and Stuart O'Grady.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

we've got Daryl Somers.....:eek:.......:oops:.......carry on o_O

There was a time when Darryl was about the only celeb that would own up to it.

Long time #1 ticket holder, wasn't he?

Just my opinion, but I reckon anyone who actually cares trumps an international actor/singer who clearly doesn't. I don't even think the TV cameras should be allowed in the room when the team is singing the song, so when I see someone who almost certainly doesn't give a rat's tossbag about football, in the circle, because the marketing department thought it would be a good photo opportunity, I feel like throwing up.

120801_2003a(2).jpg

Swans: David Wenham, Nick Barker, Debra Hutton, David Williamson, Paul Gregg, Glenn Wheatley, Dicko, Grubby Stubbs, Adam Spencer, Shannon Noll, Tony Squires, Jenny Brockie, Hannah Gadsby

Any of those in the best? I'm a bit partial to Diver Dan.
Adam Spencer is always taking about the swans & Jenny Brockie was tweeting about the swans all week during the GF and attended the swans functions/ B & F

Remove this Banner Ad

Back