Which club has the worst guernsey?

Which club's guernsey is the worst?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

At one point Richmond did not have the sash go around the back.
I personally liked it better when we didn't have the sash go all the way around.

Any kit that doesn't have a dominant and a secondary base colour, from a design perspective is a poorly designed kit.

West Coast, Western Bulldogs and Gold Coast have fundamentally poorly designed colours. They need to darken there blues and reds respectively. Seems like their colours were picked by preschoolers.
How Dare You Greta GIF

It’s got to be GWS doesn’t it? Don’t mind the colours but the design is putrid.
That’s the one thing about the Giants and Suns jumpers, they were not locked into historical colors or shapes.

They had a clean slate to work with, and that’s what they came up with.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've got a feeling Tasmania's will be horrendous, especially if it has a graphic of the island on it. It depends on what they are called I guess - the Tasmania Devils, Tasmania Theythems, Tasmania Twoheads
I reckon a dark green like the sth african cricket team and toffee apple red would suit the tassie team with a black tassie devil logo.

Surely nothing beats this....

View attachment 1877430
Yeah, sure.... if we all continue to pretend the Indigenous Round jumpers don't look like Possum Tjapaltjarri dropped a tab of acid and threw up all over the canvas.

lxlK7dyd.jpg

They actually remind me of that ski lodge scene from Dumb & Dumber when Jim Carrey ignites his farts
Everyone in the scene is wearing those silly woollen jumpers for comic effect.

Meanwhile, the AFL clubs' marketing departments poll the gullible fans to ask which indigenous jumper looks the "best"
....and some people actually pay money for them and wear them out in public!!! :D

9Zna.gif

Last edited:
Someone posted this on jumper designs a few months back, would look awesome.

View attachment 1877168
Hey that was me!

That looks terrible
That’s horrid 😂
Oh... I mean, I wonder who made that crap :drunk:

In all seriousness, the average footy follower doesn't really know what looks good/bad and why they think that's the case. This idea came about because some Blues boomers didn't like the club going with a navy monogram on a white base, forcing them to go with the eyesore clash kit they've rolled out for the past 2 years featuring a monogram with a navy stroke around it. Mine was an attempt to reconcile that idea in a way that's actually graphically interesting and fresh - instead we now have what the Blues pulled out for their 2024 clash kit...

hawthorn in anything just those colors make any jersey ugly.

like to see port have alot more teal in it and bring back that lightning bolt.

currently most jerseys look more boring then ugly carltons white one a shocker the aboriginal ones are based on aboriginal art so it has to be creative i guess.

Hey that was me!

Oh... I mean, I wonder who made that crap :drunk:

In all seriousness, the average footy follower doesn't really know what looks good/bad and why they think that's the case. This idea came about because some Blues boomers didn't like the club going with a navy monogram on a white base, forcing them to go with the eyesore clash kit they've rolled out for the past 2 years featuring a monogram with a navy stroke around it. Mine was an attempt to reconcile that idea in a way that's actually graphically interesting and fresh - instead we now have what the Blues pulled out for their 2024 clash kit...

Yep morons.

Back