FTA-TV Which TV shows are you watching now.

Remove this Banner Ad

That was one way to put it and that's valid.

I'm thinking, if all the other seasons will be worse, is that because they are bad-bad, or good/okay/watchable but not up to S2's standards?
Seasons 3 and 4 are bad. Went away from what made seasons 1 and 2 really good. Seasons 6-8 were good without being great, and season 5 was really good.

Exactly what I wanted, cheers.

Guess I better get the whiskey.
For the next 2? Absolutely. Need to watch still for crucial plot points and crossovers with The Flash

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Clarkson’s Farm (Amazon prime).

It’s good. Jeremy Clarkson doddering around trying to be a farmer with his silly commentary was always gonna crack me but the people around him really make the show. Deeper than I expected too, recommended (unless you can’t stand the bloke).

Loving this show. Same as the Top Gear/Grand Tour formula - you know he's making the most of everything going wrong but it's fun anyway. Agree about the locals making the show. The young farmer Caleb is a real character. But my favourite is Gerald who builds stone walls. Is he talking gibberish or does he just have a ridiculously strong accent?

Loving this show. Same as the Top Gear/Grand Tour formula - you know he's making the most of everything going wrong but it's fun anyway. Agree about the locals making the show. The young farmer Caleb is a real character. But my favourite is Gerald who builds stone walls. Is he talking gibberish or does he just have a ridiculously strong accent?

I really enjoyed the show as well.

You will get a good laugh out of the final moments of the last episode re Gerald.

That was the only thing he said in the whole series that I understood! And how about his DIY haircut :p
Yes, it made me wonder if the way he was speaking was some old local dialect and he could speak the Queens properly the entire time and was doing the the old one just to take the piss out of Jeremy.
Oh yeah great haircut as well. :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

Anybody watched Mythic Quest?

I am currently a couple of episodes in and am not convinced if I will push on with it. Does it pick up from the start?

Just finished The Night Of based on somebody's recommendation here. Really liked it.

Riz Ahmed is one of the best actors getting around, his character development is amazing. John Turturro is also perfect in his role and adds some much needed lightness.

It's hard work at times but well worth it.

Ted Lasso. Finished the entire season in a day. Damn near perfect.
Hearing good things. Will watch soon.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back