FTA-TV Which TV shows are you watching now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Alternating between the last season of Royal Pains, second of Better Call Saul, third of White Collar.

Having trouble deciding if I should continue Succession.
How far into Succession? if yout past the first 5 episodes you get used to the characters and it improves out of sight. Season 2 for me was best TV series of the year last year

How far into Succession? if yout past the first 5 episodes you get used to the characters and it improves out of sight. Season 2 for me was best TV series of the year last year
Finished the first season. Its last few episodes were brutal.

I also tend to rewatch the first few episodes once I get a hang on the characters.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is Boardwalk Empire the real deal?

Watched first episode on Binge but see it is 5 seasons long. Did like first episode but *, five seasons is a lot. Would need to be good to spend so much time watching in future.
Basically if I want to get into it and watch it, will mean keeping Binge beyond trial period and pay for it.
Rather than watch more episodes and then not keep Binge it best to know now if it worth paying for...
Help!

Watched first episode on Binge but see it is 5 seasons long. Did like first episode but fu**, five seasons is a lot. Would need to be good to spend so much time watching in future.
Basically if I want to get into it and watch it, will mean keeping Binge beyond trial period and pay for it.
Rather than watch more episodes and then not keep Binge it best to know now if it worth paying for...
Help!
Last season wasn't so great but overall it is very good.

Watched first episode on Binge but see it is 5 seasons long. Did like first episode but fu**, five seasons is a lot. Would need to be good to spend so much time watching in future.
Help!
One of my favourite shows ever, as I'm a big fan of Terence Winter the creator, as he was a writer and exec producer on The Sopranos (which is arguably my favourite show ever).
Boardwalk might move at a slower pace compared to some and be more of a slow burn, but definitely worth it. Absolute quality with awesome actors. The attention to detail with the sets, wardrobe and music is amazing.

The Shield season 7.
Bosch season 6.
Dark heart.
Deadwater fell.
Money heist.
First 2 seasons were arguably the best of anything I saw last year. It should have ended there.
Turned to dog s**t in season 3 when they were on the island, and
the cop joined them
. I dumped it after ep 2.

Help!

Best period drama I've seen.

First 2 seasons were arguably the best of anything I saw last year. It should have ended there.
Turned to dog s**t in season 3 when they were on the island, and
the cop joined them
. I dumped it after ep 2.

Thanks for the spoiler im not up to season 3 yet...:).

Alex Rider : was a big fan of the books as a kid and was surprised to hear amazon made an 8 part series about it, more focused on point blanc this time, but i actually found it quiet good, was well shot, mature enough to not feel too kiddy, characters were ok...i hope they make a S2, probs give it a 7/10

Remove this Banner Ad

Back