FTA-TV Which TV shows are you watching now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Reacher (Prime). The first ep hooked me but I gave up after 5 episodes. It went less about a badass 6 foot 7 monster and more about solving a mystery. Wasn't a fan in the end.
I thought there was plenty of mystery solving for what it was. Reacher readers are hardly going to be looking for some clockwork-intricate puzzle box are they?

I thought there was plenty of mystery solving for what it was. Reacher readers are hardly going to be looking for some clockwork-intricate puzzle box are they?

Not really what I was after after the first episode I guess. Just wanted a good action show but it went too deep for me.

The Boys season 3, love it
Ted Lasso season 2, yet to meet anyone who doesn't like this show?
Heartbreak High, good but some of the writing is over the top. Hooked though.

I did one episode of Rings of Power and it was like an assault to my eyes and ears. The dialogue was f**ing woeful.

The Boys season 3, love it
Ted Lasso season 2, yet to meet anyone who doesn't like this show?
Heartbreak High, good but some of the writing is over the top. Hooked though.

I did one episode of Rings of Power and it was like an assault to my eyes and ears. The dialogue was f**ing woeful.

I loved Ted Lasso season 1, thought season 2 was pretty ordinary

I started House of Dragon last night. Having not been the biggest fan of Game of Thrones, this is excellent. Less characters and a more focussed plot makes it easier to sit through.

The first 4 eps blew by and I'm super keen to watch the rest.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Finished the third season of Barry. Probably my least favourite season but still great.

2 eps into the UK version of Life on Mars and fair to say I’ll be watching all 16 eps of this British time travelling crime mash up.

Into the third season of The Twilight Zone and it’s just as enjoyable as ever.
Rewatching Six Feet Under. Even better the 2nd time round.
Phenomenal series.

Finished Rings of Power and House of Dragons.

I liked Rings of Power more because I enjoyed the characters a lot more (especially Nori and the Stranger). The directing feels a little unpolished at times but it's the show whose second season I'm most looking forward to.

In contrast, I don't really feel any attachment to any characters in HoD because their personal problems feel so insignificant in the grand scheme of things. However, after a slow start the plot has at least become more interesting. Although, I weirdy feel like the show isn't dark enough for the type of story it is telling.

This just dropped on Prime Video

images

Just watched episode 1 of this 6 part thriller series, so good, the 60 mins (of the pilot) just flew by, real tense (in the Hinchcliffe style of suspense building) with an amazing cast.

Watching The Peripheral on Amazon.

Sci-fi action thriller from the makers of Westworld (Nolan and Joy).

2 episodes have dropped and it’s excellent. Highly recommend

Just watched the pilot and thought it was excellent. You can definitely tell it has been adapted by the people that did Westworld. Highly recommend for any sci-fi fans.

Just watched the pilot and thought it was excellent. You can definitely tell it has been adapted by the people that did Westworld. Highly recommend for any sci-fi fans.
Let's hope it doesn't disappear up it's own arse the way Westworld did.

I watched it tonight, I preferred the show The Mole way back, will give it another go, apparently this base on a Dutch show De Verraders which I presume is translated to The Traitors
New series of The Mole on Netflix, filmed in Australia with US contestants.

Currently watching Shetland, Unsolved Mysteries and loving Welcome to Wrexham

Remove this Banner Ad

Back