FTA-TV Which TV shows are you watching now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Just finished PainKiller on Netflix.

Had no idea about the opioid addiction, or anything about this story. The real life stories at the start of each episode were hard hitting. Taylor Kitsch parts were by far my favourite thing about the show.

Great show, but I’m hearing Dopesick was better which I may have to check out.

7.5/10

Dopesick so far superior that I am sorry I watched Painkiller afterwards.

Michael Keaton plays the lead role in Dopesick. That guy is a phenomenal actor.

Just finished Deadwood. Loved the show. Weird song to finish the movie on for me though .

Sent from my motorola edge 30 pro using Tapatalk
The movie was a good way to tie a few things up, but the series stands up just as well with or without it, in my opinion.

My all time favourite show along with The Sopranos.

The movie was a good way to tie a few things up, but the series stands up just as well with or without it, in my opinion.

My all time favourite show along with The Sopranos.
I think they needed to wrap what was happening on season 3 up. Couldn't leave it that way. I would of hated it ending that way if I was watching it at the time. But yes I loved it. Makes me want to see some westerns tbh

Sent from my motorola edge 30 pro using Tapatalk

Seachange on Netflix.
Old Aussie tv show late nineties early 2000s. 3 seasons
Sigrid Thornton is smokin.
I get that nostalgic feeling seeing old Australian shops, electronics and actors.
As for the show itself, seems not bad. Basic, packed to the rafters, always greener type of feel.

Love Triangle on Stan. A MAFS-lite show but it's an easy watch.

The Devils Game
on Netflix. Korean game show. Very fun.

Enjoying reality TV and documentaries in life right now. Can't get into anything too serious.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seachange on Netflix.
Old Aussie tv show late nineties early 2000s. 3 seasons
Sigrid Thornton is smokin.
I get that nostalgic feeling seeing old Australian shops, electronics and actors.
As for the show itself, seems not bad. Basic, packed to the rafters, always greener type of feel.
Is that the one with thingy the diver guy?

The glams were swooning over him at the time.

Diver dan yeah haha.
My now wife and her friends were gaga over him at the time, but sees him as the slimy bad guy in movies all the time these days. She hates what he has become!

My now wife and her friends were gaga over him at the time, but sees him as the slimy bad guy in movies all the time these days. She hates what he has become!
I cant see him as a heartthrob. He's no brad Pitt. I just now realised he's faramir on the lord of the rings

Would it still be worth watching if you have no interest whatsoever in soccer?
I’ve watched 2 episodes with no interest in the sport. I love watching the intricacies of the big time sport stars. His OCD is full on.

Didn’t realize the whole country wanted to kill him too. To rise out of that was massive.

Makes me want to see some westerns tbh
None are as good as that, but Hell On Wheels was an excellent show and 1889 is supposed to be near Deadwood level but I've not seen it yet.

Westworld has western elements in it, especially early, but isn't a western.

The Long Shadow. A 7 part series about the Yorkshire Ripper, focusing on the victim's families and the police investigation. It's ok but nothing spesh.

Gonna switch to watching season 1 of a German show called Dark which has good reviews.

That is quite the claim.
Indeed. As I said, I've not seen the show yet, but I have heard that it's very, very good.

I remain convinced that nothing shall remove Deadwood from it's place at the top of the TV tree (with that NJ mob show).

Farscape
Australian-American SciFi

Being a massive SciFi fan and have vague memories of watching some episodes as a teen when aired early 2000s.

First season jumps around abit but it starts a solid story late first and into the second for the rest of the show. It's a really good SciFi show, doesn't follow a traditional formula which was good.
If you're a SciFi nut, I recommend.

7.5/10

Remove this Banner Ad

Back