Who at your club could be AA for the first time in 2021?

Remove this Banner Ad

As expected this has become a "Name your team's good non AA players who played well in round 1"

Customary Noah Balta nomination :D

I reckon a Smokey is Noah balta, if he play at least 20 games anything is possible

If they pick players in position ad not just pick random midfielders they cant fit in on the wing, Amon.
Hes improved out of sight. A genuinely under rated winger, in which there arent many of anyway

Heeney hasn't been AA so I would assume he's the prime Swans candidate to get into frame, if he has a good run with injuries this year

Taylor Walker

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

No way?
Plz explain.

Tigers are an amazing team. Just overplay premiership players with being better than they are

Baker is undersized defender. Seen him not do a lot. nothing special. Not your best defender.

Bolton has an aura about him , like will always do something. Really like the look of him

Balta looks like a solid defender. KPD is a pretty strongly contended spot currently for AA. Plus the selectors do their bs " needs another consistent year on top of that to get AA next year"

Tigers are an amazing team. Just overplay premiership players with being better than they are

Baker is undersized defender. Seen him not do a lot. nothing special. Not your best defender.

Bolton has an aura about him , like will always do something. Really like the look of him

Balta looks like a solid defender. KPD is a pretty strongly contended spot currently for AA. Plus the selectors do their bs " needs another consistent year on top of that to get AA next year"
Fair enough.
Thanks for your balanced reply.👍

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For WC, I think Shuey is the one best equipped to be AA for the first time but midfield spots are tight. In light of that, I reckon Duggan is a chance if he can mix midfield and defence to reasonable effect. Maybe a spot in a BP or the bench.

In terms of who would deliver the biggest benefit to WC by having a first AA year, it's still probably Shuey but I'd throw Barrass in there. If he took a major step in 2021 to be in those calculations, the benefit to WC would be enormous.
This sucked.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back