Who do you think will or want to win the 2017 flag?

Who will win the flag?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Huh? 12 from 14. Have knocked over you, Adelaide, Richmond, Geelong, Melbourne and Essendon. Wait, the only team we haven't beat in 14 games isn't playing finals. But please, tell me more how a Sydney fan is scared his team isn't good enough. Please, tell me more about a Sydney fan melting before the finals.
Don't have to tell you. Just have to read this post.

You really are losing it fella.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Adelaide if not Geelong (don't think we are good enough).. GWS or Sydney SHOULD win based on quality of list.

Don't want Sydney (COLA) or GWS (AFL subsidies + best young players in the league handed to them) or Richmond (supporters already turned feral at slightest hint of success)

Crows chances aside, I'd rather see Port win three flags in a row than see GWS get handed one. And I'd rather see Patrick Dangerfield win a Normie over Isaac 'Sydney can draft me despite finishing 2nd' Heeney.
I think bitching about Heeney is incredibly unfair to him and the Swans academy.
It's not his fault how he entered the game, and his talent is a gift to it.
For many ex academy players you could say they would have made it into AFL anyway, and those arguments could go long into the night.
In Heeney's case he was a gifted sportsman who had opportunities in Rugby and cricket. The Swans academy won him over to our game, and he's the poster boy of academy success.
I'd be delighted if he won a Brownlow, :cool: bit less so a Norm Smith but it's on the cards for him.

Anyone but GWS, Or Geelong. Or Adelaide. Or Sydney. Or Essendon, come to think of it.

Oh FFS - now I'm relying on Richmond, Port or Melbourne to win the flag? This will end well :(

Setting petty grudges aside, I like the way Adelaide play and they've done incredibly well to do what they've done with losing gun players at a relatively regular rate. Seeing one of Richmond or Melbourne break a flag drought would be good but I can't see it. Hopefully will be proved wrong.

Adelaide if not Geelong (don't think we are good enough).. GWS or Sydney SHOULD win based on quality of list.

Don't want Sydney (COLA) or GWS (AFL subsidies + best young players in the league handed to them) or Richmond (supporters already turned feral at slightest hint of success)
Please come and join us in 2017..

I'd like to say if the Bloods do not win it then no-one as there will be a Royal Commission into umpiring standards, but that would be churlish.

So instead I will say the Crows and GWS have deserved claims and wouldn't mind the Demons or the Tigers.

Did I really write that. "Bad Keyboard!"

Obviously I'll pick Melbourne but other than us I'd like either the Tigers or Giants to win. Either are an excellent chance

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think Sydney are the best team in the comp... but their biggest challenge will be Adelaide in Adelaide in a prelim...

this should be the grand final Sydney v Adelaide but like 2007 (should of been Collingwood v Geelong grand final not port) the best two teams will meet in prelim.

Anyway Adelaide or Sydney... gws and cats half a chance

People ridiculed and mocked me all throughout the year, but unsurprisingly, I was pretty bang on with my predictions.

upload_2017-8-31_0-6-46.png

upload_2017-8-31_0-6-57.png

upload_2017-8-31_0-7-5.png

I'm looking forward to riding the tiggy train all the way to grand final day. Right on the tails of one of the all time great defenders in Rance being named AA captain. Easily the best defender I've seen since the infallible (except for his knee, which did fell him) Jakovich.

as it stands now, anyone but the crows because they score more than 100 points a game and concede less than 86 points a game. The rest of the teams average 98 points a game, concede less than 82

So I want to put that stupid stat of 100 points for and 86 points against stat to bed

Think crows fans would be fine regardless. I know Sydney didn't use up their allocation last year and that was 15k and having over 50k members.

It's one thing to want to go, but another to be able to go. For anyone interstate it's financially a nightmare.

Pretty sure our allocation was used up last year. I remember something like 10 of our fans were unsuccessful in the draw. 2012 was the year we didn't use it all up.

There's been a lot of people tipping Sydney, and rightfully so due to their form. Still I think Sydney are vulnerable not having a double chance. Essendon have shown they can bring it to Sydney on the SCG and their playing style makes them deadly if they have a good day. I won't be surprised if there is an upset.

People ridiculed and mocked me all throughout the year, but unsurprisingly, I was pretty bang on with my predictions.

I'm looking forward to riding the tiggy train all the way to grand final day. Right on the tails of one of the all time great defenders in Rance being named AA captain. Easily the best defender I've seen since the infallible (except for his knee, which did fell him) Jakovich.

Do us a favour then and make sure you kick the umpires off before the station because we all know they love a feel good story.:rolleyes:

There's been a lot of people tipping Sydney, and rightfully so due to their form. Still I think Sydney are vulnerable not having a double chance. Essendon have shown they can bring it to Sydney on the SCG and their playing style makes them deadly if they have a good day. I won't be surprised if there is an upset.

I think either Richmond or Geelong will be barracking hard for the Bombers on Saturday, and whoever wins out of Adelaide and GWS.

Back