Who Doesn't Go to Queensland?

Remove this Banner Ad

At least then you can be certain of being appropriately dressed at one end of the flight. You go the other way and leave the Melbourne winter in a hawaiian shirt and sandals, frozen like an icicle, you would feel a bit silly if you disembarked at Brisbane into a snowstorm now wouldn’t you?
A snowstorm in Brisbane? In which parallel universe are you living?

Thanks for the Dorothy. My universe does not revolve around Qld Tourism advertising brochures. It deals in FACTS SumTing, FACTS. :cool:

View attachment 907657

View attachment 907650
Thanks for pointing out a rare weather event. Don't know about you but I would have checked the weather before boarding my flight. Call me weird

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks for pointing out a rare weather event. Don't know about you but I would have checked the weather before boarding my flight. Call me weird

Jeez that is a weird way to go about things SumTing. I will look out for you leaving Tullamarine in the depths of winter in your speedos. :)

But yes, having had occasion to travel between hemispheres quite often over the years, it is all about layers SumTing, all about layers....:cool:

A snowstorm in Brisbane? In which parallel universe are you living?
To be fair the water froze in our pipes last night, I know it’s hard to believe but it does get cold in Qld

Jeez that is a weird way to go about things SumTing. I will look out for you leaving Tullamarine in the depths of winter in your speedos. :)

But yes, having had occasion to travel between hemispheres quite often over the years, it is all about layers SumTing, all about layers....:cool:

layers

1594106981633.png

We often go to China to visit the in laws. The part of China they live in is south so very hot and humid almost 12 months in the year. And yes I have received more than the odd strange look when I rock up to the airport in shorts and t-shirt in June.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back