who is the most overated player currently playing in the NBA?

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 29, 2005
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
New York Knicks, Redskins, NUFC
I'm gonna go with Chris Bosh.

inb4shitfight.

Blake Griffin a close second (will be a gun but the current fapping is bordering on ridiculous)

umad?

I tend to think Bosh is rated about where he should be, which is a talented guy who probably doesn't have the instinct to be a franchise player.

Bosh.......biggest third wheel ever. Can't rebound, heavily relies on mid range jumpers and does very little else. Nothing but a stat padder IMO. To think that I wanted him in Houston at the start of the year........

Bosh dude isn't a low post presence is as soft as putty and still earns superstar like money, Blake is getting way overhyped at the moment. Laker fans can overrate Bynum too much saying he's the next dominant Laker center. He's putting up some nice numbers at the momement though.

Bosh and Rondo

Bosh was overrated with the Raps, now he's underrated. Still a great player, he's just not the best option for a 3rd wheel.

Anthony is the obvious one here, and it'll only get worse if the 'bockers start winning some games. Rose is up there too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Michael Jordan was the most overated player of all time

400px-Trollface_More_HD.png

Bosh was overrated with the Raps, now he's underrated. Still a great player, he's just not the best option for a 3rd wheel.

Anthony is the obvious one here, and it'll only get worse if the 'bockers start winning some games. Rose is up there too.

Are you retarted? Rose will take out the MVP and your calling him overrated.

and how can you people call blake griffin overrated, he is a beast! i cant stand reading half the nonsense s*** on this forum.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back