Who is your 2022 AFL grand final pick

Remove this Banner Ad

Ricketz

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 2, 2011
Wagga Wagga
AFL Club
Geelong
Not sure about the Sydney hype but you’re convinced by a team barely beating bottom 4 sides.

Yep ok.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sydney best game streets ahead of the Pies.

Pies best game the same every week and far more consistent than the Swans.

It's not cut and dry. You don't turn up against them the Swans will be beaten. Play to your ability and the Swans should win.

Cubs2Lions

Club Legend
Jan 12, 2021
Adelaide
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
South Adelaide
Collingwood v The Winner

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Jim Carrey Chance GIF

demondavey

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 18, 2005
AFL Club
Melbourne
Still can’t believe Geelong have what it takes. Need to see them do a demo job at QF or PF stage.

Collingwood or Sydney for the flag.

Chinacats

Premium Platinum
Sep 20, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong
Woods are coming. Doing a tigers 17 . Coaching staff are using the same game plan.. big chance!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

JackOutback

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 15, 2011
AFL Club
West Coast
Collingwood are over rated. You don’t win flags with that percentage.
Collingwood impressed me last night but I tend to agree. Think they’re too young and under done this year, maybe in coming years. Also possibly peaking too early. Still think one of the experienced clubs will find its groove come finals time.

frizzle

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 10, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Geelong & Melbourne are still the best 2 teams in the comp. I expect them to face off in the GF. Not sure who comes out on top but it will be riveting.

RUNVS

Hall of Famer
Feb 28, 2007
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Geelong & Melbourne are still the best 2 teams in the comp. I expect them to face off in the GF. Not sure who comes out on top but it will be riveting.

Good chance Geelong and Melbourne won't be in a position on the table where they can meet in the Grand Final. Could easily meet in the Preliminary Final.

frizzle

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 10, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Good chance Geelong and Melbourne won't be in a position on the table where they can meet in the Grand Final. Could easily meet in the Preliminary Final.
Yeah sure. But perhaps it may be 1 v 4 in the qualifying final & that would put them on opposite sides of the draw?

Fadge

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 4, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Collingwood impressed me last night but I tend to agree. Think they’re too young and under done this year, maybe in coming years. Also possibly peaking too early. Still think one of the experienced clubs will find its groove come finals time.
Love this assessment - Pies are peaking too early, despite being told all of last week that they're in poor form because they've been struggling to get across the line against bottom 4 sides.

Also - too young? Great blend of youth and experience. We're also being told we'll fall off a cliff in 2 to 3 years when Pendlebury, Sidebottom and Howe retire.

More experienced clubs? Would like to see a list of finals played by player by team. It would be Geelong then daylight, with Collingwood on the second line.

Wowee.

Remove this Banner Ad