Votes: 15 13.4%
  • Marc McGowan

Votes: 19 17.0%
  • Scamper the Cat

Votes: 78 69.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

The Brad Scott brigade are easily pleased.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

There was never anything wrong with the lists ability to play competitive footy.

The dick head running the show thinks that preseason lasts until the start of May.

Yesterday only served to reinforce his incompetence.

Update: The coach is coming with a late surge!!!!

Scamper the cat: 46
B. Scott: 1
raw

(Log in to remove this ad.)

HAW-header.png

If
you've heard the phrase, 'He has ice in his veins' ...
then
attach a headshot of Alastair Clarkson to it to better understand it. There is nothing this man won't face head-on. Mitchell, Hodge, Lewis decided to be traded out when he told them what could come. Roughead playing twos this week when he decided to stay after the same conversation. Scary, hellbent-on-success, brutal leadership.

If this is exactly what it takes to be a leader and set the standard for everyone, i don't know what is

Brad Scott is soooooo far from this it isn't funny anymore

HAW-header.png

If
you've heard the phrase, 'He has ice in his veins' ...
then
attach a headshot of Alastair Clarkson to it to better understand it. There is nothing this man won't face head-on. Mitchell, Hodge, Lewis decided to be traded out when he told them what could come. Roughead playing twos this week when he decided to stay after the same conversation. Scary, hellbent-on-success, brutal leadership.

If this is exactly what it takes to be a leader and set the standard for everyone, i don't know what is

Brad Scott is soooooo far from this it isn't funny anymore

I totally agree.
I envy the hawks having somebody like Clarkson.
He wouldn't have put up with the years of under performing older clubmen.
I just think of those 2 years waiting for Goldstein to come good, while Preuss gets 70 hit outs in the reserves.

Back