Prediction Who will the club draft ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Cal reporting on afl the dogs may move down the order...

7 and 27 for 13 and 16

Its overs. But I'd do that and then see if we could trade 21 and 27 to the tigers for 17. Otherwise, hopefully somebody like Berry slips to to that last bulldogs pick.

I think we would just about be a lock to end up with Caldwell or Smith with that pick. Possibly get both. It's really now or never to draft an A-grade mid with a single digit pick. I think it will be Rozee or Ben King at 8. So to get 7 as well means we get that mid that we really do need.

I think we take the 4 picks to the draft and we take Caldwell @8, Hately or RCD @13. If both there I take Hately. Bailey Williams @16. Finally I take Sam Sturt @21.
Sturt at 21 would be a gret result

Its overs. But I'd do that and then see if we could trade 21 and 27 to the tigers for 17. Otherwise, hopefully somebody like Berry slips to to that last bulldogs pick.

I think we would just about be a lock to end up with Caldwell or Smith with that pick. Possibly get both. It's really now or never to draft an A-grade mid with a single digit pick. I think it will be Rozee or Ben King at 8. So to get 7 as well means we get that mid that we really do need.

That would be...

2Zq422H.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So 13 and 16 for for 7 and 27...

We'd have 7, 8, 21 and 27.

We'd get 2 of Rozee, Smith, Caldwell, Hately...

Sign me up.
There was some more to that rumour which was on the Dogs board today. It had it as a 3 way deal with 7/27 going to Saints for 4 and that we after King

If that was true we end up with 4 and 8 and possibly it goes down

1. Walsh
2. Luko
3. Rankine
4. M. King
5. Rozee
6. Caldwell
7. Smith
8. B King

Just a thought

Walsh
Luko
Rank
Smith
Rozee
Caldwell
With the Saints and talk around a trade down for Smith, it’s not inconceivable both Kings are there at 7/8 either.

Feel like we should make that trade if possible in any scenario. Two of Caldwell, Smith, Rozee and the Kings is pretty enticing.

There was some more to that rumour which was on the Dogs board today. It had it as a 3 way deal with 7/27 going to Saints for 4 and that we after King

If that was true we end up with 4 and 8 and possibly it goes down

1. Walsh
2. Luko
3. Rankine
4. M. King
5. Rozee
6. Caldwell
7. Smith
8. B King

Just a thought

So we end up with the Kings?

Cal reporting on afl the dogs may move down the order...

7 and 27 for 13 and 16
He doesn’t specifically refer to 13&16 does he?

Irrespective I would do that deal in a heartbeat. We know with Hamish he would either be pulling a rabbit out of the hat at 16 or he believes our player would get to 27.

So we end up with the Kings?
Just my spin on it.

The Dogs poster who called c that trade this afternoon also said we were doing for M King and Saints wanted Smith.

If we knew Saints would pass on B King at 7, then maybe the deal is basically to get them both.

Now that would be a left field Hamsh special

Just my spin on it.

The Dogs poster who called c that trade this afternoon also said we were doing for M King and Saints wanted Smith.

If we knew Saints would pass on B King at 7, then maybe the deal is basically to get them both.

Now that would be a left field Hamsh special
Could also be a very smart move against the Vic go home factor.

If they wanted to play together this could be their only chance because if they planned on moving back to Melbourne the chances going to same club would be nigh impossible.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back