Why can't Adelaide retain players?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was a poor performance like many grand finals that are one sided, but surprised you are throwing stones given you hold the absolute worst performance for a grand final...
In the same time (19 years) we have 1 premiership, made two GFs, 3 minor premierships...

I can throw stones because for 19 years your franchise has been irrelevant and done literally nothing

In the same time (19 years) we have 1 premiership, made two GFs, 3 minor premierships...

I can throw stones because for 19 years your club has been irrelevant and done literally nothing
2 flags to 1 is remembered for the right reasons.

119 point loss was remembered as being a laughing stock of the state...

I can throw stones because for 19 years your club has been irrelevant and done literally nothing

Why go back to 19 years which is a number picked to suit your crap, why not go back 25 years which is mile stone number.

Why go back to 19 years which is a number picked to suit your crap, why not go back 25 years which is mile stone number.
I go back 19 years because that was your last premiership, you have done nothing since. Nearly 20 years of being irrelevant. What have you done? Nothing.. getting thumped by Richmond, congrats

Interested to know why you think the Crows are less professional than Port?

Is it the way we develop & support our young players as most would say we are amongst the leaders on this?

Is it the way our members are treated, as we have one of the largest & loyal supporter bases?

Is it the way our club is run financially, as we make regular profits & have stable sponsors?
You misread my post. The answer appeared to be that your club (sic) is "more professional" and that was the cause.

People talk about soulless franchise which is fun for a troll but there's maybe a balance between professionalism tending to corporatism vs family club tending to antiquated suburbanism.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Like I said crap comparison just to suit your troll.
What is the troll? You call me a troll because you don’t like the facts that I am saying.

For 19 years since your last premiership you have been irrelevant. Your single biggest achievement since that time is getting thumped by Richmond. You have done nothing and been nothing for 19 years. That’s not trolling, it’s stating facts

This thread right here is why a very large part of the state don’t support either of the two SA sides. Despite loving living in Adelaide I try to avoid the media as much as possible because most of the time it turns into a dick measuring contest between the two sides.

2 flags to 1 is remembered for the right reasons.

119 point loss was remembered as being a laughing stock of the state...

and the crows hold the record for the furtherest drop of a reigning premier from 1st to 13th.

This thread right here is why a very large part of the state don’t support either of the two SA sides. Despite loving living in Adelaide I try to avoid the media as much as possible because most of the time it turns into a dick measuring contest between the two sides.
I don’t mind Port too much , would much rather talk to PA supporters on here that read the drivel from AFC supporters.

I think what you mean is that the crows are the default setting for SA people
Crows had the advantage of coming into the AFL 1st. The split was then around 65/35 to 60/40.

I can remember saying to Port mates at the time that you would expect this to get closer to 50/50 over time, but I'm genuinely surprised after a generation it's still about the same split.

I would have thought with most Crows games being a sellout, that more kids growing up would go to Port games as a way to see regular AFL.

What is the troll? You call me a troll because you don’t like the facts that I am saying.

For 19 years since your last premiership you have been irrelevant. Your single biggest achievement since that time is getting thumped by Richmond. You have done nothing and been nothing for 19 years. That’s not trolling, it’s stating facts

Only a PA supporter would call a 49 point thumping an achievement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back