Will Clarko coach us in 23?

Will Clarko keep his job?

• Yes

Votes: 151 70.2%
  • No

Votes: 64 29.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Being a Suns supporter for many years looking in, I'm a mutual observer & I'm convinced Clarko will coach us next year. I've actually put a cool $25 on him at $1.09. I mean, you can't get bank interest like that nowadays. Speaking of which, I've still got a 25 year Term Deposit at 12%pa with the State Bank which should be maturing fairly soon. I'll be heading in to one of their branches in October for a hefty collect. Then I'll be hot-doggin' it all around the world for a few weeks. Cha Chang.
Good work Clokey. Just make sure they don't roll it over for another 25 years. I'd be very pacific about that with the Branch Manager who'd soon get it.

On SM-S901E using BigFooty.com mobile app

After Sonja’s comments yesterday I’m now convinced he’ll coach us. Thank god I didn’t have wait 6 weeks
Hope you are right. I just reckon the media will not leave this alone until they have a scalp.

So central to the whole issue is a secret report that will remain secret? Don’t think so. The central piece must be made as public as the unsubstantiated allegations have been thus far. Hardly a thorough investigation otherwise. How can the person(s) making these extremely serious claims be protected by a veil of secrecy? Crazy world.

Yes 100%. id say back just after christmas! a lot still to play out
The AFL will want this wrapped up ASAP but want the appearance of proper due process.

I'd put a mid December time-frame on achieving this.

There's a fair bit of talk about an 'agenda'. What possible agenda could there be here? No one wins in this. The greatest coach of the modern era gets done, Brisbanes coach gets done, the AFL is revealed as a racist organisation and dragged for it. Indigenous players are subjected to a degree of scrutiny and shame that none would welcome and should have to front up to. I just can't see the agenda. Certainly and hopefully there have been a series of misunderstandings but that's unlikely.
The agenda would be getting clicks

If this investigation plays out as expected, Clarko and Fagan get cleared of serious wrongdoing due to lack of corroborating evidence but are invited to undertake re-education so as to ensure that similar circumstances do not arise. They will both retain their jobs. All clubs will be ordered to do their own review as well as appoint an indigenous welfare officer. Essendon uses the cover to appoint Hird.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just put $1000 on with my boss that he coaches us next year.

Edit: just like all Carlton supporters, wont put their money where mouths are. I am yet to hear back after the claims of “coach is gone”. Flat out said i’ll work 2 x Saturdays for free.. nothing. Know why? Because theres ******* an element of doubt.

Last edited:
I'm not locking anything in here. Nothing is made up. I'm sure it is just about context. And when compared with most professional sports, commonplace.

Still hope Clarkson coaches, but I have a feeling it'll get worse before it gets better.

I'm not locking anything in here. Nothing is made up. I'm sure it is just about context. And when compared with most professional sports, commonplace.

Still hope Clarkson coaches, but I have a feeling it'll get worse before it gets better.
This is made up..

Back