Will Clarko keep his job?

• Yes

Votes: 151 70.2%
  • No

Votes: 64 29.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I like the confidence on this board.
I’ve rarely been on Big Footy since the news dropped, because it was all too depressing to think or read about!!

It just doesn’t seem in Clarko’s character to do the things that have been alleged & his denial was emphatic!

I’m on board now… yes! he will be our coach in 23.

Last edited:

Classic media , grab the headline deal with the facts later. Both Clarko and Fagan dispute what’s been stated. Unfortunately the media have now scarred their reputation . Yeah it’s their job but they all complain when someone steps on their toes
Actually I reckon in the end, it’ll be the media with the scarred reputation.
Which is no mean feat considering they’re already rated lower than a snake’s ring hole

Probably, but it depends just as much on our leaders and indigenous players as it does what happens with the investigation. I can make some guesses about how the investigation plays out based on how these he-said she-said things typically do in cases like this, but I can't guess how our players are feeling.

Spent this Day or Morning at Arden St just walking laps in the old BloodStones feeling sorry for myself. I seriously can't believe the timing of all this. This has got Jeff Kennetts greasy fangs all over it. You can put your horse on it.
But with Sonja in charge, we're gonna be ok. If Jesus could turn water into blood, who's to say Sonja can't steady this ship?

Anyway, I've got an almighty blender planned for the weekend. I've bought a slab of Scruffy Murphy's and I can't see how it will last the weekend.

Stick fat fellow NM hombres.

Last edited:
Spent this Day or Morning at Arden St just walking laps in the old BloodStones feeling sorry for myself. I seriously can't believe the timing of all this. This has got Jeff Kennetts greasy fangs all over it. You can put your horse on it.
But with Sonja in charge, we're gonna be ok. If Jesus could turn water into blood, who's to say Sonja can't steady this ship?

Anyway, I've got an almighty blender planned for the weekend. I've bought a slab of Scruffy Murphy's and I can't see how it will last the weekend.

Stick fat fellow NM hombres.
0fcab1770b75aba30c758234cd5608ec-1200x799.jpg

Ok so i've been digging up old articles, to see if there is anything in them. Now again I'm not saying Dayle is involved, just gives you a little insight into al Clarko is all. Also not saying Clarko hasn't crossed a line, but would suggest there was no nefarious intent on his behalf.

Garlett was worth the risk: Clarkson

I was also accused of some nasty s**t, that never happened. Here is the article written and published just after I was cleared, it took my then employers lawyers 5 minutes to clear me fyi.

It was based on anonymity, people thought they could have a free hit. Well until they realised I would find out who they were. Then being accused of things when i was off 3 months sick, didn't hurt me either.
I am sitting on a case as to whether i should sue.

People often have ulterior motives sometimes, and this world is currently very exposed.

The big ticket item is the article published things not in the report, I've learnt plenty and there would be reasons it didn't make the report. That fyi is a grand thing for al Clarko and us.

Didn't you say last year that Corr might be an ice addict?

On SM-S901E using BigFooty.com mobile app

No.

I don't make dumb s**t up. From memory I just said it was odd we didn't really hear much from the club about Corr last year, some players we are in the hospital with a camera and we just got a couple of vague "he is doing well" and "he had a setback" and that was pretty much it until Snoz kept getting pestered by fans asking him during those Q&As.

I mean he was our big recruit during the pre-season and he kinda vanished after round 2. It was good when we got to see him in the pre-season when he resumed training.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thread is heavily leaning yes, but it's a no for me.

Even if every detail isn't perfectly accurate, m the stink of this doesn't leave and makes his job as head coach untenable.

I'm super sad about that of course, but cannot see how mistreating three indigenous players (even if the claims turn out less serious than first thought) could be put aside so easily. No matter what, this will follow him and not sure being the face of nmfc is good for him or us.

Ok so i've been digging up old articles, to see if there is anything in them. Now again I'm not saying Dayle is involved, just gives you a little insight into al Clarko is all. Also not saying Clarko hasn't crossed a line, but would suggest there was no nefarious intent on his behalf.

Garlett was worth the risk: Clarkson

I was also accused of some nasty s**t, that never happened. Here is the article written and published just after I was cleared, it took my then employers lawyers 5 minutes to clear me fyi.

It was based on anonymity, people thought they could have a free hit. Well until they realised I would find out who they were. Then being accused of things when i was off 3 months sick, didn't hurt me either.
I am sitting on a case as to whether i should sue.

People often have ulterior motives sometimes, and this world is currently very exposed.

The big ticket item is the article published things not in the report, I've learnt plenty and there would be reasons it didn't make the report. That fyi is a grand thing for al Clarko and us.

What have you learnt Old Boy?

What have you learnt Old Boy?

People with motive often talk s**t for their own betterment.
Not saying this is happening now, but never believe everything you hear until both sides have had their time in the sun.
And never ever delete text msg's, ever! Very *en handy to keep around.

That is all.

Back