TheKanga

Brownlow Medallist
May 31, 2011
Hobart
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Melbourne City
Just wanted to get sense of how posters think this will play out?
After such a triumphant end to the season, landing a big fish and seemingly becoming a club players want to be traded to.
We now are staring down a completely uncertain future.

I don't like cancel culture and I believe Clarko (and Fagan) deserve to tell their side of the story.
If proven no wrongdoing he should keep his job however I fear that this will follow him around and will stick.

Selfishly I want North to be successful again and I was excited what Clarko could do with us.

If he does lose his job I think we will end up with Patch Adams

Hate to believe media speculation.

But after being knocked back down to reality with our non-existent assistance package. Can’t imagine the AFL gods wanting us to have anything nice.

We’ll end up having to pray to them again that an un-tried assistant coach miraculously becomes our saviour…

I think yes. In my opinion, it plays out exactly how Makeshift Park suggested in the other thread.

The AFL can say they've learned more and will help to implement new programs. Coaches continue and say they've grown as individuals and will continue to do so. Potentially a payout to parties involved. In my opinion, that's what the AFL wants and they rarely get the outcome they don't want.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

8 ball seinfeld GIF by Global Entertainment

What is unraveling and for who, Old Boy?

Oh those that would make accusations of this nature. I hear some of what was reported in the media didn’t make the actual report.

That I find interesting. I am sure there were things said of that I have no doubt. Context though is missing .

Anyways I’ll post an old Clarko article later pertaining to Garlett, I’m not saying Garlett involved fyi.
But it is interesting anyways .

I think 100% yes, largely as Clarko is still our coach.

We are not in the Brisbane situation working with an incumbent, Clarko hasn't even started with us yet. It would be far easier for Sonja and the Board to sever ties and go back to the dreaded Plan B now if they didn't genuinely believe through discussions yesterday that there is a pathway forward.

Clarkson's strong public denial was likely to be doubly so behind closed doors yesterday's and the Board have backed that denial.

Classic media , grab the headline deal with the facts later. Both Clarko and Fagan dispute what’s been stated. Unfortunately the media have now scarred their reputation . Yeah it’s their job but they all complain when someone steps on their toes

Back